What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

David brown

Juniors
It's been a reality check for Australia.

We have to remember that they almost lost to Syria in the qualifiers.

Syria! I didn't even know those poor buggers had enough young men left alive to field a football team; let alone almost beat Australia.
Kinda wish we did lose Against Syria would of saved the f**king embarrassment on the world stage...

t-ba

Post Whore
Kinda wish we did lose Against Syria would of saved the f**king embarrassment on the world stage...

Before today it was ok. Now we have a solid reminder of where we stand and how far behind we are. Like I said, Iran and Japan are light years ahead of us, which is worrying.

Peru is a top 12 side to be fair, but they played f**king rubbish and still did us in. Am I right in that they had precisely two shots on goal?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Before today it was ok. Now we have a solid reminder of where we stand and how far behind we are. Like I said, Iran and Japan are light years ahead of us, which is worrying.

Peru is a top 12 side to be fair, but they played f**king rubbish and still did us in. Am I right in that they had precisely two shots on goal?
Even worse I think they had 1 shot on goal as the second goal was deflected in lol

Tommy Smith

Referee

Foz talking about Australia going at Peru and giving it to them.

Delusional.

Peru are a better team than Australia. Imagine this Aussie team getting even close to 5th place in the brutal South American qualifiers.

t-ba

Post Whore
Foz talking about Australia going at Peru and giving it to them.

Delusional.

Peru are a better team than Australia. Imagine this Aussie team getting even close to 5th place in the brutal South American qualifiers.

Foz is a tard.

We barely scraped through Asian qualifiers. Asia actually looks to be improving and we might be the dead weight.

The bloody Wahhabi headchoppers looked better than us!

DC80

Juniors
Peru are a good side, second best in the group behind France. Aussies would have done incredibly well to get out of that group.

Denmark are Eriksen and that’s it. Very defensive side too so hopefully they get battered in the next round.

France have all the talent in the world but sadly don’t have a coach. They look clueless. First top side they meet they are out...unless they suddenly start clicking as a team rather than a group of individuals which they are now. Mbappe in a PSG jersey looks awesome but in a France one he looks lost under this coach.

Danish

Referee
Peru are a good side, second best in the group behind France. Aussies would have done incredibly well to get out of that group.

Denmark are Eriksen and that’s it. Very defensive side too so hopefully they get battered in the next round.

France have all the talent in the world but sadly don’t have a coach. They look clueless. First top side they meet they are out...unless they suddenly start clicking as a team rather than a group of individuals which they are now. Mbappe in a PSG jersey looks awesome but in a France one he looks lost under this coach.

Croatia will crush the Danes in the next round, and if France come up against Nigeria I can see them going down too

David brown

Juniors
Thank f**k this is the end of David Basheer for the World Cup.. Hopefully the merkin isn't calling the final...

Latest posts