What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group G: Belgium, Panama, England, Tunisia

Haffa

If you want to know what Harry Kane said after he was asked about his winner on the BBC he said: “Uutad hsufk gadf itfs habf yuda bubba boo boo dim dags jdshdfk”

Jack_Napier

Staff member
RLC made a big impact. He should start ahead of Lingard.
100%, big, powerful and direct. Did really well when he came on. Don’t get how Lingard is rated so highly tbh.

Ashley young should be replaced with Danny rose as well. Tunisia packed the middle as there was absolutely no threat from outwide from young. Absolutely useless he was.

David brown

Juniors
England lucky as f**k.. Teams like Tunisa make me f**king sick though, Cheating time wasting f**ks... The ref was a f**king joke as well

hellteam

First Grade
Frustrating game, but that's 3 points. Call me crazy but I think England can go on a decent run in this WC. Good young team, with good impact off the bench. Plus a striker who will score even when he has an off game - not many countries have that.

I think Loftus Cheek or Dier needs to come in next game for Lingaard, especially against the better teams.

Tunisia can get f**ked also,

Pommy

Coach
This game just went to show why I didn’t want VAR in football. You can accept a red missing all the shit the Tunisians were doing in real time but it’s hard to forgive it when you have people able to see it again and again.

I thought we were good in the first half and then a little flat in the second. But we stuck with it and got our deserved rewards at the end.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
The Panama blokes have lost the plot big time. The second penalty given legit had about 50 different fouls that could’ve been given.

Lovely goals to Lingard and the set piece play for stones sencond. Sterling should’ve buried it tho.

t-ba

Post Whore
It is moments like this that make the inevitable English meek exit all the sweeter.

The soap dodging press will be at fever pitch after this.

t-ba

Post Whore
You heard it here first but football is coming home ;)

giphy.webp

Haffa

It's the standard Tottenham reaction, thinking you're the dogs bollox for beating Yeovil town. Only for Hazard to rip them apart.

Haffa

You heard it here first but football is coming home ;)
My Cousins were telling me that after the first goal in the first game. Unfortunately they were serious..there are photos of them and another 200+ stopping traffic in Brentford ffs.

Pommy

Coach
My Cousins were telling me that after the first goal in the first game. Unfortunately they were serious..there are photos of them and another 200+ stopping traffic in Brentford ffs.

I don’t think anyone genuinely thinks we will win it, but it’s nice to get on the hype train for the time it lasts. Its not very often we qualify for the next round with a game to spare.
I do think this team is refreshing though compared to the teams of the past 10 years or so. I would love to see us make the quarters and then build from it as the team is the youngest we’ve ever sent to a World Cup.