What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess who I saw at Easts Leagues club.

Southernsaint

Staff member
STSAE said:
The stereotype still works: "All taxidrivers live in fibro homes"

Its a fact, jack!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Ray Hadley lives in a Fibro home??

Can I say that on an internet forum or will a Cocks fan go dobbing to him??

Cheers,
Ben S.

taxidriver

Coach
I still can't understand a freakin' thing Stacey is saying ! :?: :?:

but then again, maybe that's a good thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
STSAE said:
Willow said:
You're not a taxi driver? :lol:
Does that mean Fibroman isnt made out of fibro as well?

Hey, Stacey, for the record, I can see the IP and you're way wrong in your assumptions.
Also, I'm proud to say I was brought up in a fibro house and it served its purpose well. But never mind, I always knew you bloody bourgeoisie Bellevue Hill types could never cut it in the tough westie winters.

the fibrotaxidriver is alive and well. No asbestos poisioning and no methane fumes either for that cool cat(s)!!!!!

STSAE said:
Willow I will not play with your name after you have had a crack at mine. I know your are the boss here and this is your house. But 1 free shot you get, only.
Only one free shot? :lol: :lol: Forget it. I'll take as many shots as I like. :lol: Can't help you about the name stuff... if calling you Stacey is crossing some line then you'd have to be as thin skinned as they get.
Re having cracks at the the nicknames, I've heard them all 50 times over... so go for it Stacey.
STSAE said:
Are you not a little too smart to assume that the old westie/bondi stereotypes have little sway with this argument??
Why do you presume I grew up in Bellevue Hill??
:lol: I never said you were brought up in Bellevue Hill. You just epitomise the attitude.
STSAE said:
Are there tough westie winters in QLD??
Do the uggies still come out???
You on the other hand, you seem to presume about where I was brought. Thats hilarious. :lol:
STSAE said:

Its a fact, jack!!!!!!!
My names not Jack either. :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Willow said:
STSAE said:
Willow said:
You're not a taxi driver? :lol:
Does that mean Fibroman isnt made out of fibro as well?

Hey, Stacey, for the record, I can see the IP and you're way wrong in your assumptions.
Also, I'm proud to say I was brought up in a fibro house and it served its purpose well. But never mind, I always knew you bloody bourgeoisie Bellevue Hill types could never cut it in the tough westie winters.

the fibrotaxidriver is alive and well. No asbestos poisioning and no methane fumes either for that cool cat(s)!!!!!

STSAE said:
Willow I will not play with your name after you have had a crack at mine. I know your are the boss here and this is your house. But 1 free shot you get, only.
Only one free shot? :lol: :lol: Forget it. I'll take as many shots as I like. :lol: Can't help you about the name stuff... if calling you Stacey is crossing some line then you'd have to be as thin skinned as they get.
Re having cracks at the the nicknames, I've heard them all 50 times over... so go for it Stacey.
STSAE said:
Are you not a little too smart to assume that the old westie/bondi stereotypes have little sway with this argument??
Why do you presume I grew up in Bellevue Hill??
:lol: I never said you were brought up in Bellevue Hill. You just epitomise the attitude.
STSAE said:
Are there tough westie winters in QLD??
Do the uggies still come out???
You on the other hand, you seem to presume about where I was brought. Thats hilarious. :lol:
STSAE said:

Its a fact, jack!!!!!!!
My names not Jack either. :lol:

Thanx Jack!!!

Where did I say you were bought up in QLD, jack??
In fact re-read what I said, jack "Do the uggies still come out???" See the word still showing I know you once were a westie but you are sure way out of the Penwiff weather systems now, eh jack!!
Sort of throws it all back in your face, jack!!!
Respond with something, next time, you twat, jack.

jack off!!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
STSAE said:
jack off!!!!!
Excuse me, I can't go on.

I have clearly been outwitted by a mastermind.

Someone who posesses such style, such strength of character, such charisma that I left dumbfounded and gobsmacked.
I don't know where to turn... I have been outdone. I have been told to... 'jack off!' :shock:

There is no comeback to that and even the most intellectual of forummers would agree that you have delivered the killer blow from which I will never recover....

...oh the humanity!!!

Buzz Boy

Juniors
You could try the last salvation of a man who's been dealt a crushing blow like that...

"I know you are, but what am I ?"

Had to think all the way back to 4th class to remember that counter-attack.

If that doesn't work, you could always call him "Mr Pee-Pee Pants".

Good luck Willow, the honour of the sandpit is in your hands.

:roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
Well you know the scenario Buzz Boy. You never know for sure what response waits at the next turn, and it's been shown to be a true again.
Oh, if only we were all so mature... :roll:

Fibroman

First Grade
You think Stacey is good. You see see the quality of some of the other comebacks the Gooster's supporters are capable of. I'm tipping, not only did they throw gumnuts in the sandpit, but also tucked their shirts into their y-fronts, and didn't have one single sticker on their Stanley Stamford. When the other kids were playing handball and cocky laura they were pushing each other out of the way trying to be the first one to dob. In fact when we all aspired to be league players when we grew up, they aspired to be touch judges. :?

STSAE

Juniors
Willow said:
STSAE said:
jack off!!!!!
Excuse me, I can't go on.

I have clearly been outwitted by a mastermind.

Someone who posesses such style, such strength of character, such charisma that I left dumbfounded and gobsmacked.
I don't know where to turn... I have been outdone. I have been told to... 'jack off!' :shock:

There is no comeback to that and even the most intellectual of forummers would agree that you have delivered the killer blow from which I will never recover....

...oh the humanity!!!

Jack!!
I knew you would love it!!
And your bandwagon bunch of twats!!

So you couldnt admit you were wrong!!
I am not surprised, gutless turd, like that stained club!!

Try again:
"Thanx Jack!!!

Where did I say you were bought up in QLD, jack??
In fact re-read what I said, jack "Do the uggies still come out???" See the word still showing I know you once were a westie but you are sure way out of the Penwiff weather systems now, eh jack!!
Sort of throws it all back in your face, jack!!!
Respond with something, next time, you twat, jack.

jack off!!!!! "

Silence, what a fool, jack off.

And taxiwench do not embaress yourself and mention "fibro and gold" in the one sentence again. Think you dill.

And fibroslagg. A legend in your own mind. Hows the joystick baby?? Advanced pubes ooh yeah!!!! Did they teach you about bricks in those temporary fibro schools, you know out Penwiff way?? I wuve u!!!

All the crap put out at once, thanks, and goodnite!!!!!!!!!!!

Biglance

Bench
Who really thinks that this will happen that Barrett will go and if he did who would be in tears? Id be disappointed but not teary

drake

First Grade
Maybe Baz heard that the pokies at Easts pay REALLY well for league professionals. He ain't goin' nowhere. Da te ebam v'Gus can poach as much as he likes, Baz would be too ashamed to bail for cash.
And a roosters supporter shouldn't talk about bandwagons, I nearly vomited at the amount of shiny new Roosters jerseys I saw this year and last at grand final time. One of my best mates is a lifelong roosters fan and it pisses him off as well, as it destroys the credibilty (haha) of the small core of easts fans.
And stop the westy crap, I grew up in the (south) eastern suburbs, about 15 mins from Bondi, and let me tell you, some of the people I've seen living around there make the worst Bidwill westies look like Oxford Professors.
And If anyone wonders why I don't go for Souths or the Roosters, as they're the local teams...Roosters and Rabbits are food.

drake said:
And If anyone wonders why I don't go for Souths or the Roosters, as they're the local teams...Roosters and Rabbits are food.

And Dragons are a myth just like your non achieving football team! :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
I prefer to call them the Cockerells... they got their inspiration for their jersey and colours from the French RL team anyway.

Souths got their name from the old blokes known as Rabbitohs who used to roam the streets of Redfern trying to flog off dead pests.

Willow said:
I prefer to call them the Cockerells... they got their inspiration for their jersey and colours from the French RL team anyway.

Now now Willow you know that isn't true.
Easts have been wearing red, white and blue since 1908. They did base their current jersey design on the visiting 1955 French team. The Rooster emblem however came about because as the Eastern suburbs was the first part of Sydney where the sun would rise it was also the first place in Sydney where Roosters would be heard crowing. (remember that back in the old days it was common for people to keep Roosters and chickens in their backyards). So there you have it. It blows the stupid French theory out the window. And remember that your former club St George bases it's colours and emblem on the English figure St George and his mythical
dragon.