What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus addresses Bryce Cartwright drama

Panther91-03

Juniors
PANTHERS boss Phil Gould is set to make a major announcement regarding the club and his future today.

Gould, one of the biggest names in the game is set to address the media at 1.30pm AEDT.

Last edited:

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
A footy hoe says she was knocked up and took 50k to get rid of the baby. She was forced apparently to do so, now cashing in on it all to anyone that will listen...

Kilkenny

Coach
Can't blame the Bryce sideshow for our overall dismal performance against the Dragons but you would have to think it is having a negative impact on Bryce.

GongPanther

Referee
In the overall big picture of things,this is a mere speed bump which nobody will talking about it in a weeks time...when someone else fooks up that is.

GongPanther

Referee
In the overall big picture of things,this is a mere speed bump which nobody will talking about in a weeks time...when someone else from another club fooks up that is.

age.s

First Grade
A footy hoe says she was knocked up and took 50k to get rid of the baby. She was forced apparently to do so, now cashing in on it all to anyone that will listen...

She must have gone through the 50k pretty quickly.

Kilkenny

Coach
In the overall big picture of things,this is a mere speed bump which nobody will talking about in a weeks time...when someone else from another club fooks up that is.

I'm not sure I agree. I understand what your are saying but whether we like it or not it is a very much unwanted distraction for Bryce, the team and club in general. Bryce has been touted as the next big thing but he has major flaws in his game that he needs to rectify sooner rather than later if he is going to go to the next level.

GongPanther

Referee
I'm not sure I agree. I understand what your are saying but whether we like it or not it is a very much unwanted distraction for Bryce, the team and club in general. Bryce has been touted as the next big thing but he has major flaws in his game that he needs to rectify sooner rather than later if he is going to go to the next level.

Shit like this dies down.It will be a long and boring week in the news,and Bryce will have learned from it.

If there is anything good to come out of this,it's the support and understanding coming from his current girlfriend.

Bob

Juniors
The Telecrap is in fine form
Paul Kent has now waded in to this story
He's compared what Bryce has done to what Mitchell Pearce did last year
I loved the line in the story "The woman tried to contact Cartwright and people close to him when she was four weeks pregnant but she was stonewalled and, in frustration and not knowing who else to call, she called The Daily Telegraph."
f**k me next time I'm having a problem I'll try calling the telecrap
FMD what has happened to good journalism

soc123_au

Staff member
We can be pretty sure the club knew nothing about it. Gus would have signed the embryo to a 20 year deal.

Big Mick

Referee
The Telecrap is in fine form
Paul Kent has now waded in to this story
He's compared what Bryce has done to what Mitchell Pearce did last year
I loved the line in the story "The woman tried to contact Cartwright and people close to him when she was four weeks pregnant but she was stonewalled and, in frustration and not knowing who else to call, she called The Daily Telegraph."
f**k me next time I'm having a problem I'll try calling the telecrap
FMD what has happened to good journalism

Man...so much of this story has gone unreported and Telecrap just being usual shit.

Also why would she call the Daily Telegraph when she works for 7 network?

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Also why would she call the Daily Telegraph when she works for 7 network?
At the time it was no more than a young woman having fallen pregnant to an NRL player. This is not exactly newsworthy, certainly not something Channel 7 could use. Even the Telegraph couldn't use it at that stage. All they did was call Phil Gould.

Using a former Panthers player as intermediary for a cash settlement is what made it newsworthy. Cartwright should have used a lawyer. You live and learn.

Latest posts