What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus Goulds Predictions (sort of)

YTSharks

Juniors
Spot on YTS - what an absolute waste of column inches and my time reading it.
He gives absolutely nothing - anybody could have wrote that drivel.
Boggles the mind how he still has a gig. I could state the obvious in commentary and write content with twice as much quality for half the price.

U.K SHARK

Juniors
To be fair to him, he did consistently back us to win the comp last year on twitter. Even after we got pumped by Melbourne in the last round

shadowboxer

First Grade
His tip at the start of last season was Brisbane. In saying that he jumped on the orca bandwagon mid season and to be honest was riding us home with Wet sail.

Eion

First Grade
He only backed us in the hope we'd lose, so he could have a final blast at gal for not winning one when he should have.

Now he's saying the comp was soft. Righto gus.

Weaponhead

Coach
He is probably right in that 2016 wasn't the toughest comp on record - but I dont care. It only matters that you win.

I am not sure why the hype over Penrith. They have some exciting talent but lack the hard edge needed in the big games.

Eion

First Grade
He is probably right in that 2016 wasn't the toughest comp on record - but I dont care. It only matters that you win.

I am not sure why the hype over Penrith. They have some exciting talent but lack the hard edge needed in the big games.
I don't understand what he's getting at. How was it less tough than the last few years. Cowboys and Broncs were basically the same sides. It was a damn sight tougher than when the dragons won it and the storm was sidelined. It was a hell of a lot tougher than when the Knights won it and we copped the super league broncs.

It was a comp with future immortals in Smith and Thurston.

Gus is full of shit.