What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutless Coward Journos

When it comes to gutless coward journos ... the lowest scumbag of all is Paul Kent.

I normally try to ignore his dribble & agendas & beats up, but today I just couldn't let it go unchecked. So I actually posted a few questions on his Fox Sports blog today. True to form, all he could reply with was glib one liners ... honestly what a piece of s**t he is :

Injustice:
Paul your argument is completely specious as usual - it's not about the last seconds of the game, it's about the overwhelmingly one sided calls against the Sharks that meant the game should never have got to that point.

- Two blatant knock-backs from Fifita & Holmes that were ruled knockons.
- Chargedown incorrectly ruled against Brailey.
- Holmes had the ball deliberately played at 1-on-1 by Coote and knocked on, should have been Sharks feed - led to the deciding FG.
- Strip penalty on Fensom where he lost it cold - near the posts, allowing the Cowboys to equalise.
- Then no strip penalty against Taumololo when he whacked it out of Lewis' arms - right in kicking range.

None of these were 50/50 - they were black & white bad calls against the Sharks.
And they cost the Sharks their season.

Paul Kent:
And what about the ones that went against the Cowboys, for Cronulla? You just overlook them? Look at the Townsend try, the ball was grounded. Come on, man.

Injustice:
You can't deny the weight of bad calls went against the Sharks.
It was 6 bad calls against the Sharks vs 2 for the Cows (and that's accepting the Maloney sin-bin & Gallen strip call were OK on balance).
With the modern game, possession wins you games.
This mismatch of bad calls lost the Sharks the game.

Paul Kent:
Not every bad call works out 50-50. But the Sharks got a fair leg up with theTownsend try.

Injustice:
As for your obvious vendatta against Fifita - seriously give it a rest.
After Origin 3 you fabricate the story about Fifita demanding he start - then Daley unequivocally denies it - but of course no apology or retraction from you, and the mud sticks.
And now Fifita dislikes contact around his legs !!!
What a crock - seriously these are coward slurs from you.
How about you dump your biased agenda against Fifita and come up with factual analysis for once ?

Paul Kent:
As a columnist, I'm paid to have an opinion. I'll keep it, thanks.

Injustice:
As for Greenberg and his delusional "the vast majority of calls were spot on".
That is complete rubbish - any objective observer is saying the Sharks got the majority of the bad calls. Not just one call, but many.
Greenberg should stop trying the tough guy act, and come out & admit what everyone saw - it's the first step to actually addressing it. Admit that there's a problem.
He is in complete denial about refereeing incompetence, and it's driving fans away from the game.

Paul Kent:
Obviously there's one he hasn't driven away yet.

This bloke has just been topped by the Herald's Andrew Webster!
Dragging up all things nice like ASADA, Benny Barba, etc on tonights NRL360
So much so, that the wife stormed out of the room swearing, before I did, which never happens!!

When it comes to gutless coward journos ... the lowest scumbag of all is Paul Kent.

I normally try to ignore his dribble & agendas & beats up, but today I just couldn't let it go unchecked. So I actually posted a few questions on his Fox Sports blog today. True to form, all he could reply with was glib one liners ... honestly what a piece of s**t he is :

Injustice:
Paul your argument is completely specious as usual - it's not about the last seconds of the game, it's about the overwhelmingly one sided calls against the Sharks that meant the game should never have got to that point.

- Two blatant knock-backs from Fifita & Holmes that were ruled knockons.
- Chargedown incorrectly ruled against Brailey.
- Holmes had the ball deliberately played at 1-on-1 by Coote and knocked on, should have been Sharks feed - led to the deciding FG.
- Strip penalty on Fensom where he lost it cold - near the posts, allowing the Cowboys to equalise.
- Then no strip penalty against Taumololo when he whacked it out of Lewis' arms - right in kicking range.

None of these were 50/50 - they were black & white bad calls against the Sharks.
And they cost the Sharks their season.

Paul Kent:
And what about the ones that went against the Cowboys, for Cronulla? You just overlook them? Look at the Townsend try, the ball was grounded. Come on, man.

Injustice:
You can't deny the weight of bad calls went against the Sharks.
It was 6 bad calls against the Sharks vs 2 for the Cows (and that's accepting the Maloney sin-bin & Gallen strip call were OK on balance).
With the modern game, possession wins you games.
This mismatch of bad calls lost the Sharks the game.

Paul Kent:
Not every bad call works out 50-50. But the Sharks got a fair leg up with theTownsend try.

Injustice:
As for your obvious vendatta against Fifita - seriously give it a rest.
After Origin 3 you fabricate the story about Fifita demanding he start - then Daley unequivocally denies it - but of course no apology or retraction from you, and the mud sticks.
And now Fifita dislikes contact around his legs !!!
What a crock - seriously these are coward slurs from you.
How about you dump your biased agenda against Fifita and come up with factual analysis for once ?

Paul Kent:
As a columnist, I'm paid to have an opinion. I'll keep it, thanks.

Injustice:
As for Greenberg and his delusional "the vast majority of calls were spot on".
That is complete rubbish - any objective observer is saying the Sharks got the majority of the bad calls. Not just one call, but many.
Greenberg should stop trying the tough guy act, and come out & admit what everyone saw - it's the first step to actually addressing it. Admit that there's a problem.
He is in complete denial about refereeing incompetence, and it's driving fans away from the game.

Paul Kent:
Obviously there's one he hasn't driven away yet.

haha you smashed him. one thing you forgot to do is put a bowl of milk out for him. good job

Last edited:
This bloke has just been topped by the Herald's Andrew Webster!
Dragging up all things nice like ASADA, Benny Barba, etc on tonights NRL360
So much so, that the wife stormed out of the room swearing, before I did, which never happens!!

smug arseholes.
im in absolute disbelief at the tirade against us.
blind freddy saw what happened out there on sunday and not one point of recognition to the fact from anywhere.
absolutely amazing.
how did our great game have the life sucked out of it from these parasites?

Card Shark

Immortal
We are Cronulla mate, always been easy targets.

Last year was an anomaly that cut them very deep, no doubt .

Ignore them in the delight that this shot at us is retribution for winnning the comp!!

Good discussion mate but I wish you didn't bring Fifita onto it, rather attack his comment about us being lucky with the Townsend try.
It wasn't our fault winterstein tried that stupid play & replay from the other side showed he failed to get his hand back on it,

i can't see the argument for this not being a try.
in the act of scoring a try there needs to be control.
if you lose control of the ball whilst scoring you need to re-grip the ball and place the ball over the line with complete control.
the converse is also true for grounding the ball in your own in goal.
Just because it happened to graze your forearm does not constitue a conscious and controlled effort to ground the ball.
wintersteins forearm came into contact with the ball on the line in and uncontrolled state. it can NOT be considered grounded for this reason.

Card Shark

Immortal
What happens when a player is running it out of their in-goal & slips & grounds the ball.

It is not a drop out!

Rules are so inconsistent.

We are Cronulla mate, always been easy targets.

Last year was an anomaly that cut them very deep, no doubt .

Ignore them in the delight that this shot at us is retribution for winnning the comp!!

best side to win since inception of the nrl ;)
nrl order a hit on us on sunday.
Only team capable of beating cam356 storm.
cant have the "GOAT" missing out on all his accolades this year right?

Card Shark

Immortal
I said it before....Green played this well.

The whole week he focused on the "poor us, we have so many injuries, we just can't win".

I'm not a supporter of conspiracy theories but I reckon he got into the refs head to take it easy on them so they had some chance.

SadShark

Bench
Burts into Cronulla forum & kicks the swinging bar doors open.

Aaaaaahhhhm heyar to dieg mah spurs rart eentoo yo nurt sairk looozerz.

Everyone keeps drinking & playing cards.

As you were troll scum kaarnt.

sladden road

Juniors
smug arseholes.
im in absolute disbelief at the tirade against us.
blind freddy saw what happened out there on sunday and not one point of recognition to the fact from anywhere.
absolutely amazing.
how did our great game have the life sucked out of it from these parasites?
Webster is a Dragons fan.

Ever since he has been on 360 he has been slipping, and trying to out Kent Kent.
It is sad to watch him play himself like that.
Most of these guys in old school media are killing time fiddling while Rome burns, their time and their medium is limited, and they are stoking the fires so that we keep bitting.

The sad fact is that they are helping to destroy what keeps them employed. The game.

Enjoy the time you have left you sad people, write misery pieces and ad to the fires instead of inspiring us.
Media = dying.

Generalzod

Immortal
Webster is a Dragons fan.

Ever since he has been on 360 he has been slipping, and trying to out Kent Kent.
It is sad to watch him play himself like that.
Most of these guys in old school media are killing time fiddling while Rome burns, their time and their medium is limited, and they are stoking the fires so that we keep bitting.

The sad fact is that they are helping to destroy what keeps them employed. The game.

Enjoy the time you have left you sad people, write misery pieces and ad to the fires instead of inspiring us.
Media = dying.

It's all fake news

Surely

Post Whore
heard hooper crapping on this morning about how they were using hawkeye on sat night which showed walker was offside.

They weren't, because they trialled it early in the year and it wasn't 100% accurate

and these bozos say flanno needs to get his facts straight.

Latest posts