What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutsy Win

carinashark

First Grade
They had two extra players, what about all their forward passes . Merrin’s in their second last try, jeez don’t these blokes see anything? But yes a gutsy win with Chad leading.Team is coming together with the young guys improving heaps.
Only one thing ,Moz, not working. Kyle can do everything he can. So off to the Feki room for him.

taipan

Referee
Yep we did well for the 77minutes,then gave us the usual heart attack material letting teh Pennies in for two.
We bombed a couple of beauties, but then again thats being Nullafied.
Duges had a better game.
Valentino is a winger ,and forever he shall remain,
Ramien solid in the centres, two tries.
Sorensons; solo a beauty reminded me of the old Kenny Maddison.
The hair raiser Chad best game I've seen from him for along time.
Fifs made their defence work hard.
Still get nervous with Lee one minute safe as, next gives me the hippy hippy shakes.
A sold performance by the team.
We need that win more than the Pennies.
Top teams getting beaten,bttom ones getting off their sore a*ses.Loving this comp.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be interesting next week both Bukuya & Graham will be back, you would think that Paulo & Lewis wont play just through knocks they took this week.

Bukuya to play on Lewis side, Graham for Paulo but to play in the middle of park leave Sorensen where he is, would also like to see Uele given a go over Dillon for the 17th spot, to see what he has to offer

Windy70

Juniors
We have Tits, Eels, Raiders and Dogs.

Hate playing titans but a win there might get us on a roll.

Just keep on keeping on Sharkies.

wibble

Bench
Be interesting next week both Bukuya & Graham will be back, you would think that Paulo & Lewis wont play just through knocks they took this week.

Bukuya to play on Lewis side, Graham for Paulo but to play in the middle of park leave Sorensen where he is, would also like to see Uele given a go over Dillon for the 17th spot, to see what he has to offer

I'd be very interested to see what Graham would be like in a 90's style lock role, but I really doubt Flannagan will try that without practising in an off season.

The lock these days is just another prop, and you'd think Graham would be ill suited for that.

I would love to see more of Sorenson, hopefully that effort has given him a chance to play more top grade, though he will still be quite a bit down the pecking order.

If Graham is back, I think he will go to the left edge, Bakuya will play at lock (he is little for the modern lock role, but he does it all the time and will run hard, and make a lot of tackles), and Capewell will start for Lewis. Hopefully Sorenson still gets a bench spot in that line up.

Stake Removed

First Grade
After seeing yesterday and going over it again, what i liked was early ball too the backs when we do get Gallen,Graham & Lewis back i would like Graham & Lewis play a little tighter in attack, be very selective in getting involved in attack.

That would allow Moylan & CT to call the attack, by playing tighter Dugan will be there for offloads.

Also no settlers on tackle 4 by Gall, we fall into this trap often, and no trick kicks by forwards, allow Moylan/CT/Dugan to do this.

If Graham/Lewis are more selective in attack they will be more damaging

CEO

Juniors
Has Chad been eating his Weet Bix. Looking to get more distance with his kicks.
Not finding open field. But he is half a chance of kicking a 40/20.