What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHAH

Rise Against

I am a true bulldogs supporter but i do respect the dragons heaps, prolly the best team in the comp ON their day

anyways i just want wanna show you guys something i found really funny in the sharks forum

DJDL2.jpg

HAHAH GREG BIRD the next thing... what a classic.. BARRETT a never was! This guy is delusional

dimitri

First Grade
oh good old greg dicky bird

his performances can be described as flacid at best

Wobbygong

First Grade
ET mate I know you're trying to defend our sharky honour but seriously mate that footage is over two years old. :?

aussie_londoner

Juniors
Rnd 17. greg bird suspended for a further three weeks. already sat on the bench for ten rounds so far for kneeing a bloke in the head.

26 rnds in a competions. sharks wont make the finals, so that means bird will have played exactly half a season...... oh yeah, hes the real deal...... what a load of bollocks.

stevens probably found more talent up barretts arse when he was giving him a wedgie than greg birds ever likely to have. :lol:

Biglance

Bench
bird is a never has been and is a never will be if he is so good why are theu buying dykes

Special K

Coach
Biglance said:
bird is a never has been and is a never will be if he is so good why are theu buying dykes
because Bird is a lock you idiot :lol:

the banner is a gee up you downers

btw - why did your club chase him so hard if Bird is so bad? ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Hulka said:
You tell us Chief, seeing you have all the inside goss... how do know they "chased him so hard"?

Another one for the dust bin.

wittyfan

Referee
Willow said:
Never mind... It's 2004... and we own the Sharks. :p

Pffft. I think the fact that you guys got Nick Youngquest off us means that we will always be ahead in 2004. :lol: The next ET. :badgrin:

Surely

Post Whore
I'm one of Birds biggest fans, he shows promise for a young kid, however even I am not delusional enough (waits for 18 Saints fans to dispute this) to think he has as much talent as Tampon.

Biglance

Bench
the only thing he and craig smith have in common and only smith was a great player, they both lift their knees :lol:

Special K

Coach
Willow said:
Hulka said:
You tell us Chief, seeing you have all the inside goss... how do know they "chased him so hard"?

Another one for the dust bin.
Why did the dragons put a offer to Bird for 2 the next two years :?:

dimitri

First Grade
sullyfan said:
dimitri said:
oh good old greg dicky bird

his performances can be described as flacid at best

Flaccid has two c's, dimwitri. ;-)

i think you will find both spellings are ok

Ive seen both

in fact many companies on the internet advertise products for penises using the spelling "flacid
i also found out there is 2 correct pronounciations

'fla-sid'

and

'flak-sid'

either way go suck it