What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL 09/10 :: R1 Fri :: Adelaide 1 Perth 0 @ Hindmarsh

HAL 09/10 R1 result :: Adelaide vs Perth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
HALinfo09-adlper.jpg

teams-adl-main.jpg

1.Eugene GALEKOVIC (gk), 2.Robert CORNTHWAITE, 3.ALEMAO, 4.Iain FYFE, 6.CASSIO, 7.Lucas PANTELIS, 9.CRISTIANO, 10.Adam HUGHES, 11.Lloyd OWUSU, 12.Paul REID, 13.Travis DODD (c), 14.Scott JAMIESON, 15.Francesco MONTEROSSO, 16.Inseob SHIN, 17.Michael MARRONE, 23.Joe COSTA, 30.Daniel GODLEY (gk)

teams-per-main.jpg

1.Tando VELAPHI (gk), 3.Jamie COYNE, 4.Andy TODD, 6.Chris COYNE, 7.Jacob BURNS (c), 8.Victor SIKORA, 9.Todd HOWARTH, 11.Branko JELIC, 12.Scott NEVILLE, 14.Eugene DADI, 15.Howard FONDYKE, 16.Adriano PELLEGRINO, 18.Brent GRIFFITHS, 19.Naum SEKULOVSKI, 20.Aleks VRTESKI (gk), 21.Mile STERJOVSKI, 23.Andrija JUKIC

ref-1.jpg

Craig Zetter

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade
not much interest shown in this game should be a good game with several Socceroo players on show :)

Perth would be good odds but i will stay loyal to my reds

AUFC - $2.05
PGFC - $3.50
DRAW - $3.25

fish eel

Immortal
good crowd, 14K or so.

Perth have been disappointing, tbh. Chris Coyne ordinary. Burns ordinary. The Sterj not sighted so far

Once Dead

Bench
A very, very average effort from Perth. Always too slow on the ball, not winning the 50/50 challenges and getting out muscled all the time. Adelaide have always known how to deal with Perth and Eugene Dadi, making sure they get in over the top of players and cancelling out the headers, etc.

There better be some improvement.......I guess you can say that these guys haven't struck up their combinations yet......but they'll need to do it soon.

Latest posts