What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL 09/10 :: R1 Sat :: Brisbane 1 Gold Coast 3 @ Suncorp

HAL 09/10 R1 result :: Brisbane vs Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
HALinfo09-brigco.jpg

teams-bris-main.jpg

1. Liam REDDY (gk), 2. Andrew PACKER, 3. Luke DEVERE, 4. Craig MOORE (c), 5. Josh MCCLOUGHAN, 6. David DODD, 7. Michael ZULLO, 9. Sergio VAN DIJK, 10. Charlie MILLER, 11. REINALDO, 12. Matt MUNDY, 13. HENRIQUE, 14. Adam SAROTA, 15. Matt MCKAY, 16. Bob MALCOLM, 17. Mitch NICHOLS, 18. Danny TIATTO, 19. Isaka CERNAK, 20. Griffin MCMASTER (rgk), 21. Tommy OAR, 23. Tim SMITS, 24. Robbie KRUSE.

teams-gco-alt.jpg

20.Scott HIGGINS (gk), 2.Steve PANTELIDIS, 3.Michael THWAITE, 4.Daniel PIORKOWSKI, 5.ROBSON, 6.Adam GRIFFITHS, 9.Shane SMELTZ, 10.Jason CULINA (c), 11.MILSON, 13.Bas VAN DEN BRINK, 14.Joel PORTER, 15.Tahj MINNIECON, 16.Kristian REES, 17.Matt OSMAN, 22.Adama TRAORE, 23.Steve FITZSIMMONS, 30.Jerrad TYSON (gk – yth).

ref-2.jpg

Peter Green

Last edited:

Matt23

Staff member
Gold coast 2-1, Smeltz to the score the winner in injury time.

Mong

Post Whore
Went out for a look last night.. Crowd was poor i thought, they put up a figure of about 19K but i seriously doubt that many were there..

Roar were wasteful as they usually are and slack in defense up the middle.. GC 2nd and 3rd goals were soft as although finished well.

Had to have been about 10 yellow cards, the ref loved the sound of his whistle.

Was a decent enough game first up, the travelling group of GC fans turned up to cause trouble unfortunately. We walked past them as we were going into the stadium and they were literally yelling abuse at everyone, they then spent most of the game not actually watching it but trying to cause trouble with the roar fans in the bay next to them.

I saw 3 or 4 get kicked out, be interested to see just how many of them did end being asked to leave by the police.