What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL Minor SF L2 :: Fri :: Queensland 2 Central Coast 1 @ Suncorp (CCM eliminated)

HAL Minor SF result :: Roar vs Mariners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Hope we pick it up for the ACL I suppose... a month to go! :crazy:

No chance of that happening when your 3 signings are a bunch of rejects.

I see us doing better in the ACL than your mob. :lol:

Good luck, though (seriously)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LMAO

timmah just couldn't live without a jibe at sydney ... always brining in the irrelevant to make himself feel beautiful

winless in 09, is that correct?
That is correct. But I think you'll find fishy came in here and had a stab at CCM first. Clearly in his own attempt to feel relevant.
At the end of the day, CCM and Sydney won the same amount of trophies this year.

Thats what count.

One man team. Nothing without Jedinak.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Isn't it funny, the only people here are the bottom-feeders whose teams couldn't even hobble into the finals... CC made the finals, which is more than either of your two rabbles did.

What was the crowd figure?

Pretty good considering the sh*tty Brisbane weather
More there than at the Cricket actually.

fish eel

Immortal
That is correct. But I think you'll find fishy came in here and had a stab at CCM first. Clearly in his own attempt to feel relevant.

Huh?

I made a comment on the match, that it hadnt started well, referring to a comment I made about whoever came fourth was making up the numbers. A comment I made when Sydney were still alive. I didnt even mention the mariners name :lol:

I then wrapped Qld and Frank Farina.

You were the one that made a jib ;-)

Isn't it funny, the only people here are the bottom-feeders whose teams couldn't even hobble into the finals... CC made the finals, which is more than either of your two rabbles did.

What did CCM win this year?

What did Sydney win?

Neither won anything.......

Timmah

Staff member
Huh?

I made a comment on the match, that it hadnt started well, referring to a comment I made about whoever came fourth was making up the numbers. A comment I made when Sydney were still alive. I didnt even mention the mariners name :lol:

I then wrapped Qld and Frank Farina.

You were the one that made a jib ;-)
Actually, you quoted me and the said "oops". Pretty sure that qualifies as a jib.

QLD and Frank Farina deserve a wrapping, they have a great team put together and it wouldn't surprise me if they wiped the floor with Adelaide next weekend. Melbourne are another proposition though, if Adelaide win by enough tonight.

What did CCM win this year?

What did Sydney win?

Neither won anything.......
I didn't say the word "win" anywhere :? I said we made the finals. Again, more than Sydney or Newcastle did.

Oh, and you're not going to Asia :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Actually, you quoted me and the said "oops". Pretty sure that qualifies as a jib.

Oh, a very tiny one. I'm sure you're big enough to handle that one

QLD and Frank Farina deserve a wrapping, they have a great team put together and it wouldn't surprise me if they wiped the floor with Adelaide next weekend. Melbourne are another proposition though, if Adelaide win by enough tonight.

Indeed

I didn't say the word "win" anywhere :? I said we made the finals. Again, more than Sydney or Newcastle did.

You made a crack about Sydney not making the finals.

Your mob did, and well done.

But at the end of the day, you have as much to show as Sydney for your season. No trophies.

Oh, and you're not going to Asia :lol:

Already been. Good luck. I hope your mob improves or it's out in the group stage.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
One man team. Nothing without Jedinak.

Exactly.

..and McKinna is nothing without Ferguson.

It's no coincidence that since those two left we haven't won a game.

We're down 2-0 in an away semi, and he starts Boogard in the Midfield over Caceres?

Whaaat the faaaark?

On the plus side, I drank a sh*tload of beer.:D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
All over red rover really.

I said a few weeks back whoever finished 4th was making up the numbers.

Frank Farina, much maligned by some, has done a great job at the Roar over the last couple of seasons.

They're capable of winning the GF IMO.

QLD V MEL GF imo - They've been playing very, very well. Full credit to them.

boo hoo ... do you want us to change your nappy aswell?

winless in 09 :lol:

what was it you said? umm ... oh yeah

"hows your finals series going?"

your season is the exact same as our season ... nothing

what's funny is all of a sudden NOW the finals series are important, when before it was all about the regular season and where you finish on the ladder ;-)

you're as fairweathered as they come and change your arguments to suit whatever mood you're in

Locky24

Juniors
I went to this Game last Night, with some mates.

It was awesome,It was my first match I've been to, I Just usually watch them at home, I was sitting right infront of Nichols when he just scored his goal,and he slid on the grass, when mariners were taking the corners in the 2nd half, they got so much sh*t that the mariners just turned around and looked at us.

Simon got the most though.

Overall it was good, I never knew how good the game is when your actually there, I'll be going to more now.

Crowd was good considering the rain,plus the cricket at the gabba.

GO THE ROAR!!!!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
QLD V MEL GF imo - They've been playing very, very well. Full credit to them.

It would be a tremendous grand final, too. The two most supported teams in the country and two of the best squads in the country.

Knightmare

Coach
boo hoo ... do you want us to change your nappy aswell?

winless in 09 :lol:

what was it you said? umm ... oh yeah

"hows your finals series going?"

your season is the exact same as our season ... nothing

what's funny is all of a sudden NOW the finals series are important, when before it was all about the regular season and where you finish on the ladder ;-)

you're as fairweathered as they come and change your arguments to suit whatever mood you're in

Methinks your changing the argument to suit your P.O.V. Finals or not, the Mariners finished above Sydney. End of.

changing what, exactly?

finals series or not, the mariners' season ended the same way sydney's did ... empty. End Of.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
:?

Top four > bottom four.

By your reckoning, the Roosters were no better than Souths last year.

We might as well just do away with the ladder now eh? F**king idiot.

lol you keep trying to flip the situation and bring in the irrelevant comparison

you came fourth ... you got gang raped in the finals and you won nothing ... so yeah, your season was no better than ours

f**king idiot

Latest posts