What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL Minor SF L2 :: Fri :: Queensland 2 Central Coast 1 @ Suncorp (CCM eliminated)

HAL Minor SF result :: Roar vs Mariners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um, "whoever came 4th" still made the finals, are you that dense?

see, this is what i mean ... what the f**k? you keep bringing in "oh we made the finals, you didn't"

it was a legitmate call made BEFORE the finals series and before the final 4 was final ... wellington could still have made the finals, and maybe it was done at a time when mathematically sydney could have aswell

see, this is what i mean ... that has absolutely nothing to do with anything yet you bring it because you're so f**king depressed your team got sh*tted on you need something to fire back and other than "we came 4th poo you" you have nothing

f**king child

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol you haven't answered about 10 of my questions, so don't give me that

but here you go ... you had a crack at sydney so i gave you one back ... like i said in the previous bitch fight, defending my team doesn't equate to me ever giving a sh*t about the mariners ... i'll still defend sydney FC

so, are you going to answer all of my questions?

i'll start by asking this one for the third time ... how, exactly, am i in denial?
Your denial is based on the fact you're continuing to place such an emphasis on the fact that because noone but (likely) Melbourne will lay claim to any silverware, that means everyone else is on par. You seem unable to accept that the Mariners were better performed over the course of the whole season. In fact, it was probably us that sent your season into a spiral after that 3-0 comeback to 3-3 in Round 10. Are you still bitter about that or is it denial? It's gotta be one or the other...
see, this is what i mean ... what the f**k? you keep bringing in "oh we made the finals, you didn't"

it was a legitmate call made BEFORE the finals series and before the final 4 was final ... wellington could still have made the finals, and maybe it was done at a time when mathematically sydney could have aswell

see, this is what i mean ... that has absolutely nothing to do with anything yet you bring it because you're so f**king depressed your team got sh*tted on you need something to fire back and other than "we came 4th poo you" you have nothing

f**king child
I keep bringing "we made the finals in" because you keep saying "oh look no silverware". Good on ya mate... want a lollipop with that? And because you made the now legitimate call BEFORE, do you win too - is it first in dressed best?

Your team got nothing either, you claim that Sydney FC and it's fans never have to answer to the Mariners, yet you're in here with the words... it makes no sense and brings me around to what I said before. You're a hypocrite.

fish eel

Immortal
Your denial is based on the fact you're continuing to place such an emphasis on the fact that because noone but (likely) Melbourne will lay claim to any silverware, that means everyone else is on par. You seem unable to accept that the Mariners were better performed over the course of the whole season. In fact, it was probably us that sent your season into a spiral after that 3-0 comeback to 3-3 in Round 10. Are you still bitter about that or is it denial? It's gotta be one or the other...

I keep bringing "we made the finals in" because you keep saying "oh look no silverware". Good on ya mate... want a lollipop with that? And because you made the now legitimate call BEFORE, do you win too - is it first in dressed best?

Your team got nothing either, you claim that Sydney FC and it's fans never have to answer to the Mariners, yet you're in here with the words... it makes no sense and brings me around to what I said before. You're a hypocrite.

Marginally better. ;-)

Won the same number of games.

Over the course of a season, the difference between or two sides was that match Sydney threw away at the SFS....

Not bad considering Sydney were such a rabble for most of the year.

f**k, you're a dope ... our season had a lot of reasons why it was sh*tty ... injuries were a big part of that ... but anyway

yes, unless you win then your season ended fruitless ... if adelaide or queensland lose the grand final, go ask them if they take comfort in the fact they finished above everyone else

this isn't a european league where coming 4th can mean entry in the champions and 5th means entry in the uefa cup ... you gain entry into the finals, fair enough, i've acknowledged that on countless occassions, but your season ended the same as ours ... that's the point i'm trying to make through your f**king brick wall head ... unless you win something then your season ended empty ... sydney ended up empty and so did the mariners

LOL where the f**k haven't i acknowledged our season was sh*t? i'm losing count

and i didn't make the call dickhead ... but yes, it makes it legitmate because it was said before the 4 was final because you took it as a jab at the mariners when it wasn't, it was a statement made before hand and the reference was made

and i didn't say i wouldn't answer mariners, i said i didn't care for the mariners and i wouldn't be taking the first shots ... but you, you care about sydney fc because you're always taking the first shots, but i also did say i'd always defend sydney and if that was against a mariner androtop like you, then that's how it would go

Timmah

Staff member
We threw away the final five matches of the season - before that we were far superior, threatening for back-to-back premierships. S**t happens I guess.

I'm hoping we can turn it around for ACL... never know

Timmah

Staff member
this isn't a european league where coming 4th can mean entry in the champions and 5th means entry in the uefa cup ... you gain entry into the finals, fair enough, i've acknowledged that on countless occassions, but your season ended the same as ours ... that's the point i'm trying to make through your f**king brick wall head ... unless you win something then your season ended empty ... sydney ended up empty and so did the mariners

That's what I don't understand - you're placing so much importance on the fact that neither team won anything. I know and accept that, just as you know and accept that making the finals is a step more successful than missing out on said finals.

I actually think we both accept each others point here ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
f**k, you're a dope ... our season had a lot of reasons why it was sh*tty ... injuries were a big part of that ... but anyway
Welcome to the life of the Jets in 08/09 ...

Timmah

Staff member
Still not happy Jedi left mid-season :( I think that was clearly our downfall... but good on him for advancing his career I suppose.

Latest posts