What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R6 :: Adelaide 2 Newcastle 0 @ Hindmarsh

HAL R6 result :: Adelaide vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
adlnujrd6-1.jpg

adl-utd-home.jpg
VS
nuj-away.jpg

ADELAIDE UNITED:
20.Eugene GALEKOVIC (gk), 2.Robert CORNTHWAITE, 3.ALEMAO, 4.Angelo COSTANZO, 5.Michael VALKANIS, 6.CASSIO, 7. Lucas PANTELIS, 8.Kristian SARKIES, 9.Paul AGOSTINO, 10.CRISTIANO, 13.Travis DODD (capt.), 14.Scott JAMIESON, 15.Jonas SALLEY, 16.Daniel MULLEN, 18. Fabian Barbiero, 19.Sasa OGNENOVSKI, 21.Jason SPAGNUOLO, 22.DIEGO, 24.Paul REID, 25.Robert YOUNIS, 30.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk)
* six to be omitted.

In. Angelo COSTANZO, Lucas PANTELIS, Paul AGOSTINO, Travis DODD, Fabian BARBIERO, DIEGO.
Out. Nil
Unavailable. Daniel BELTRAME (knee – season), Isyan ERDOGAN (hamstring – indefinite).

NEWCASTLE JETS:
1. Ante COVIC (gk), 2. Adam GRIFFITHS, 3. Jade NORTH (C), 5. James HOLLAND, 6. Jesper HAKANSSON, 7. Kaz PATAFTA, 8. Matt THOMPSON, 9. Joel GRIFFITHS, 10. Jin-Hyung SONG, 11. Tarek ELRICH, 12. Jobe WHEELHOUSE, 13. Adam D’APUZZO, 15. Jason HOFFMAN, 18. Noel SPENCER, 20. Ben KENNEDY (gk), 25. Daniel PIORKOWSKI.
*one to be omitted.

In. 6. Jesper HAKANSSON (returns from injury), 18. Noel SPENCER (promoted)
Out. 23. Edmundo ZURA (back – 1 week)
Unavailable. 14. Shaun Ontong (ankle – indefinite), 16. Ben KANTAROVSKI (Qantas Joeys duties).

REFEREE: Strebre Delovski​

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm calling a 1-1 draw as well, with some late Griffiths heroics snatching a point after the Reds get up early through Travis Dodd.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm going to go out on a limb at the moment and say Jets 1-0 with Zura finally getting his name on the scoresheet. We have some room for improvement, particularly with the ball and the ability to hang onto it for an extended period of time. Defensively at times in particular we've also been suspect, but we're slowly warming to the challenge.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the only thing in Adelaide's favour here is the fact that they are at home

all the ACL and traveling must be wearing them down

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Covic will end up on a bloopers reel somewhere with tonight's effort.

I'm only disappointed I can't add more LOL emoticons.

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Covic will end up on a bloopers reel somewhere with tonight's effort.

I'm only disappointed I can't add more LOL emoticons.

I am too. They were the only interesting part of your entire post.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Aw diddums. See what he did Mis?

I did.

Game was disappointing, but wasn't expecting much when we had to use all three subs so early and then lost another player. Even with ten men, we weren't looking too bad until the very end.

Timmah

Staff member
I thought Newcastle would win, I even tipped them. The Reds must be stuffed after all these games...

griffo346

First Grade
:lol: Timmah u contradict yourself so much :lol:

BTW gooooooooooo you REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lets march on to the champs league final

Timmah

Staff member
I tipped Newcastle in the actual tipping comp I take part in. I usually choose who I WANT to win on these forums rather than my actual "tip".

Latest posts