What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R9 :: Fri :: The F3 Derby :: Central Coast 1 Newcastle 0 @ Bluetongue

HAL R9 result :: Mariners vs Jets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
And you know this how? Considering you have a distinct hate of soccer/football/call it what you will ...
I don't have a distinct hate of soccer, I find it to be a boring game. I do, however, have a distinct hate of the Squadron and the majority of Jets fans - bunch of cocky wankers.

Regardless, even a soccer nuffy such as myself can see the Jets are going nowhere and will be anchored to the lower half of the ladder this year. Zura and Hakan...Hawkan...that Danish guy are sh*t, Covic is a myth, and really, when it gets to the point that they're playing 15 year olds, then it's getting desperate. They rely far too heavily on Joel Griffiths, and even he isn't all he's cracked up to be. Letting all of Bridge, Musialik, and Durante go was the biggest mistake they could have made.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't have a distinct hate of soccer, I find it to be a boring game. I do, however, have a distinct hate of the Squadron and the majority of Jets fans - bunch of cocky wankers.

Regardless, even a soccer nuffy such as myself can see the Jets are going nowhere and will be anchored to the lower half of the ladder this year. Zura and Hakan...Hawkan...that Danish guy are sh*t, Covic is a myth, and really, when it gets to the point that they're playing 15 year olds, then it's getting desperate. They rely far too heavily on Joel Griffiths, and even he isn't all he's cracked up to be. Letting all of Bridge, Musialik, and Durante go was the biggest mistake they could have made.
Sadly, I'm going to agree with you on the vast majority of that:( However, in fairness, Zura and Hakansson are getting better week by week, but time is running out, as much as they won't admit it.

But that's what happens when Con won't delve into his third-party agreements and lets the side crash and burn and is quite happy to be living in the past aka last year.

Frederick

Staff member
However, in fairness, Zura and Hakansson are getting better week by week
Really? I would've thought their latest outing would be considered going backwards, after their energetic effort against Melbourne

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Really? I would've thought their latest outing would be considered going backwards, after their energetic effort against Melbourne
Was always going to happen. Whenever teams get themselves "up" for a particular game, they suffer a let down the following week. Whether it's considered going backwards, I'm not too sure. Depends how you sugar coat it I guess.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
But that's what happens when Con won't delve into his third-party agreements and lets the side crash and burn and is quite happy to be living in the past aka last year.

Most of the Squadron and plenty of other cocky fans seem all too happy to live in the past.

Timmah

Staff member
If you don't beat Queensland this weekend, there's potential for you to be bottom-feeders come the week after. That's not ideal at all for the reigning Champions.

fish eel

Immortal
If you don't beat Queensland this weekend, there's potential for you to be bottom-feeders come the week after. That's not ideal at all for the reigning Champions.

CCM are 6 points clear of Perth.

If you lose your next two, you could be bottom.

What is the point you are trying to make?

Timmah

Staff member
CCM are 6 points clear of Perth.

If you lose your next two, you could be bottom.

What is the point you are trying to make?

:lol: So simple aren't we?

CCM are in somewhat decent form, and played some relatively good football the other night, particularly in the first half.

Newcastle haven't had the greatest season and their record at home against QLD coupled with their away record means another loss, and the Jets are then quickly losing touch.

They could turn it around but at the moment it looks like a long shot.

Got your bite. Happy?

griffo346

First Grade
:lol: guys my team has played 5 games in 24 days and there now sitting at the top of the ladder.

no one can stop the might of Adelaide United :D:D