What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half time against the slime

Shredder

Juniors
How things change..
We are well off our best and nowhere near as crisp as last week and yet - we are winning at half time.
Getting smacked in the penalties, dropping ball all over the place and half time as are 6 in front.

Knock on call against Teddy at the death of the half was laughable.

!st try from Moses was nice, but I loved Sue going up the middle.

And its nice not to give up a try in the last 5 of the half.
Not the best game to watch, but liking how its going.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dropped balls and forward passes are crippling both sides.

Naiqama did his usual up and in to tackle someone who wasn't there which gave parra a try.

f**k him off already.

BuffaloRules

Coach
They are trying hard which is different from the start of the year...

Suspect they wil still get beat though.... Too many plodders in the team...

BuffaloRules

Coach
I think I have seen this movie before....

Jesus... Tedesco is worth $2 million a year based on the team effort today...

They have absolutely squat attacking wise without him...

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Moses was dreadful. Kicking game was worse than a joke. Poor passing. No ideas.

I would hang on to him until the end of the year though and have him running around in the lowest team possible.

macnaz

Staff member
Is there anything really worth saying ?
It just followed the usual Weststigers script.. Turning point was not taking 2 points in the 2nd half and keeping momentum , but then kicking straight to the fullback every time and delivering them with open field running which they love and we are terrible at defending .. 1 million for that dropkick hahaha suck shit parra.
Cronk or Smith in our side and we win them games every week... such a dumb f**king side

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses was dreadful. Kicking game was worse than a joke. Poor passing. No ideas.

I would hang on to him until the end of the year though and have him running around in the lowest team possible.

He was pretty ordinary wasn't he. He has all the skills. Great running game, great passing game, he can defend, he can put in some great kicks.

The thing is he does all his good stuff sometimes. He is just as likely to be beyond ordinary. For the price he wants we are better off without him.

Woods is another overrated hack. Tedesco is our best player by miles.

Tiger05

First Grade
Is there anything really worth saying ?
It just followed the usual Weststigers script.. Turning point was not taking 2 points in the 2nd half and keeping momentum , but then kicking straight to the fullback every time and delivering them with open field running which they love and we are terrible at defending .. 1 million for that dropkick hahaha suck shit parra.
Cronk or Smith in our side and we win them games every week... such a dumb f**king side

Cronk or Smith in that side and we probably win. We are stupid. Moses is probably worth about a standard wage - so $300k tops. Woods is probably worth a little more than an average prop - $350k. Tedesco is probably worth being paid as the best fullback in the game.