What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half time against the slime

Mario chalmers

Juniors
We need props. Grant isn't getting better and Ava is more a toiler than an impact player.

2 solid starting props with grunt would be brilliant. Matulino and Packer fit the bill well.

Aloiai has not kicked on. He's not as good as Lawrence and that is a worry. His defence can get feeble when he's tiring. Lawrence is still reliable in defence (not great, but is much harder for attackers to get past)
I hope you are right regarding Matulino and Packer. Agree with your assessment of Grant and Ava.

Aloiai has been mucked around a bit. I think Taylor told him to pack on weight to play prop this season and swap roles with Jesse Sue. Aloiai went alright in the opening rounds up front. Then he's moved back to the edge in recent weeks and has had less of an impact. I still reckon he's got upside

Tiger05

First Grade
Aloiai shouldn't be playing on the edge. I don't think he is good there. He is an athletic hard running prop or lock.

Latest posts