What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hall of Fame nominations

Eion

First Grade
Ok, thanks. Still surprised a few were selected over the above. Then think Gavin Miller, Ian Roberts, Les Davidson and others were hard done by.

Seems like u need to work in the media ir be their mate to make it....
Miller in particular unlucky not to be on the short list.

t-ba

Post Whore
Cliffy deserves it purely for being at the Paddington RSL half an hour before kick off in his Cilve Churchill medal winning 1987 grand final performance plonked down on a one armed bandit with a schooner in one hand and a durry in the other. I'm pretty certain he won a feature that day as well.

Noname36

First Grade
Would love to see Buderus or Harragon choosen. They were not just great players but really likeable who I believe played and behaved with great dignity and loyalty..

It’s great to see them just get nominated to be honest. With the long-term perpetuated myth that Johns had to do everything himself it always hides the fact that the Knights had some other outstanding players that really impacted the game but they never really get the recognition they deserve.

GongPanther

Referee
Doesn't matter about a list. What important is your own opinions,and how those players did well for your or other fans teams.

kbw

Bench
My personal dislike of Tallis is why I don't want him in. He is just a total deadshit and hypocrite.

He was also a bully that could be the bully because he didn't play that many minutes most games.
I like hard working forwards not show ponies

ReddFelon

Juniors
My personal dislike of Tallis is why I don't want him in. He is just a total deadshit and hypocrite.

Tallis career is surmised in two events; dragging a player by the collar when other better forwards actually lifted and carried guys over the sideline and bitching about how Origin should be cancelled in 2005.

TheFrog

Coach
Tallis career is surmised in two events; dragging a player by the collar when other better forwards actually lifted and carried guys over the sideline and bitching about how Origin should be cancelled in 2005.
Also completely losing his shit at Penrith in the first round of 2003 and beating the snot out of Ben Ross. He would get 12 weeks for it now, but he got 10 minutes (and Ross did as well).

Canard

Immortal
He was also a bully that could be the bully because he didn't play that many minutes most games.
I like hard working forwards not show ponies

He came of the bench at the Dragons, but he played the starting 2nd row for most of his career.

80mins would be the norm for the vast majority of his games.

Canard

Immortal
Also completely losing his shit at Penrith in the first round of 2003 and beating the snot out of Ben Ross. He would get 12 weeks for it now, but he got 10 minutes (and Ross did as well).

Was it even a binning? I seemed to recall it may not have been

avocado

Juniors
Cliffy and Beaver should take half a spot each. Not sure if either of them would have been as great a player without the other.
Lethal combo. One of the best I've seen.

no name

Coach
Cliffy and Beaver should take half a spot each. Not sure if either of them would have been as great a player without the other.
Lethal combo. One of the best I've seen.
There were awesome together, but I think you’re selling each player short as they had quite a few achievements without the other.