What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamilton Pre Season Game, Warriors v Dragons

AliN

Live Update Team
try these two..

Waicoa Bay is green and gold
Counties Manakau in the white

Waicoa_Bay2.jpg

Waicoa_Bay.jpg

Iafeta

Referee
Holy heck AliN, Epalahame Lauaki is another Iafeta Palea'aesina man with tree trunk arms and legs! That Manu Vatuvei has a pic on www.stuff.co.nz/sport, cannot believe the size of him! HUGE!

Tookey's gone back to the slightly fluffed hair style, the style he had when he made that Cowboys bust a couple of year ago. Maybe thats the go for the big unit! Fluffy hair, line breaks and tries - baldy, fat and plump and dropped to Bartercard?! Love to see the Tookster back in premier shape and action!

LeagueNut

First Grade
21500 at a pre-season trial featuring (practically) reserve grade teams is a phenominal achievement. Hamilton will probably be lobbying hard for a regular season game now, and I imagine they wouldn't be the only ones.

The heats on us Aucklanders now though! If Hamilton can get a crowd that size for a 'junior' trial, then Albany should be bursting at the seams for a trial between the 2003 Premiers and the 2004 Premiers!! Got your ticket yet???

AliN

Live Update Team
lol, fair enough too.

Hamiltons a tough act to follow but I betcha a few of thse who went the other night, and had never been to a Warriors game before, will be at Albany.

There were a few surprised faces amongst the crowd, realising that league can be exciting.

As for the rest of us, well no voices once again :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
AliN said:
As for the rest of us, well no voices once again :)
Ahh, too true! I'm always a bit 'squeaky' for a few days after a match, and it's worse at the start of a season.

I find plenty of 'throat lubricant' helps though ... normally the red one with a lion on it.

Photos i took at the game:

danielandersonatHamiltonsml.jpg

Daniel Anderson

louieatHamiltonsml.jpg

Louie Anderson
PJatHamiltonsml.jpg

PJ Marsh

StGeorgeatHamiltonsml.jpg

warriorsatHamiltonsml.jpg

webbyatHamiltonsml.jpg

Brent Webb And Justin Murphy

From the Newspaper: