What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hans Moleman Productions Presents Cam Getting Hit By Footballer.

hrundi99

First Grade
Difference being everybody here would cry bloody murder for any thing Cameron Smith touches. Nobody has said anything about this ball hit except “lol at Smith” “Smith got what he deserved” and shit like that.

And since when is missing a grand final been considered little to no punishment? People here like to think Smith is this evil player that is as dirty as they come (people actually believe he tried to permanently injure Jarrod Crocker) and gets away with everything, but it’s just not true. Smith gets penalised a lot, and every time it happens it’s always the same posts on these forums “holy shit they actually penalised Smith” “referee Smith finally gets penalised” but if people actually paid attention they would see Smith is probably one of the most penalised players especially for the Storm. Everyone complains about Smith talking to the refs, which is just ridiculous, that’s part of his job, every other captain and a lot players that aren’t captain talk and argue with the refs, but Smith is the only one people complain about.

Who's "Jarrod Crocker"?

no name

Coach
for the record 'dragon around' is one of my alternate accounts.

No, I'm "Dragon Around"

I'm "dragon around" and so's my wife.
giphy.gif

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Latimore is only signed until the end of this year. I don’t think we’ll be able to keep him now; his price has skyrocketed.

Pretty sure we can keep him around. We have zero props pushing through.

Lawrie and Kerr arent NRL ready and may never be.

Keep Leeson and Lurch. We'll have room. Still havent replaced Thommo and Luc will be gone, you'd think.

If Lurch mives on, then Id try and get Prior back on the sly. Sharks wont let him go though.

Sphagnum

Coach
Difference being everybody here would cry bloody murder for any thing Cameron Smith touches. Nobody has said anything about this ball hit except “lol at Smith” “Smith got what he deserved” and shit like that.

And since when is missing a grand final been considered little to no punishment? People here like to think Smith is this evil player that is as dirty as they come (people actually believe he tried to permanently injure Jarrod Crocker) and gets away with everything, but it’s just not true. Smith gets penalised a lot, and every time it happens it’s always the same posts on these forums “holy shit they actually penalised Smith” “referee Smith finally gets penalised” but if people actually paid attention they would see Smith is probably one of the most penalised players especially for the Storm. Everyone complains about Smith talking to the refs, which is just ridiculous, that’s part of his job, every other captain and a lot players that aren’t captain talk and argue with the refs, but Smith is the only one people complain about.
He did try and maim croker. So did cronk.

More honorable tactics from the supercoach's playbook no doubt.

blaza88z

Coach
Cam could walk into a bar armed with an assault rifle, lay out every merkin there and old mate Shield here would argue that he did nothing wrong, Bunniesman level blindness to what a germ Cam is for the sport, great player.. shit bloke

myrrh ken

First Grade
If youre going to have a second dig pressing your elbow in someones face, youre rightly going to cop a punch to the nutsack.