What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HANSY'S DEATH - A CONSPIRACY OR PAYBACK??

ozzie

Bench
A lot has been said in the past two weeks about Hansy's death - the latest theory is that it could be a bookies payback - this wouldn't suprise me. Some of those bookies in the East are ruthless.

Iafeta

Referee
El Duque said:
Couldn't of happened to a nicer bloke except maybe Stephen Fleming.

One of your worst. Wishing a non-murder, a non-dictator dead, charming. And then to top it off with someone who's practically squeeky clean. Pfffft, perhaps El Duque should be next.

:iwstupid: :iwstupid: :iwstupid: ](*,)

Iafeta

Referee
Shouldn't be hurt, then again, you shouldn't be so stupid either. Oh well. You might learn one day.

Preniers

Juniors
For someone who's meant to be an admin, you should be ashamed of yourself, complete and utter disrespectfulness.

Preniers

Juniors
great reply, look I think your behaviour is appaling, I'm not one to talk on these Issues but one should never celebrate when another dies.

End Of Story!

Anonymous

Juniors
What are you rolling your eyes at. Do you stand by what you said?

You are such a cock. What about his family? Don't even feel pity for them.

Hansie stuffed up. Since his life ban had been trying extremely hard to make ammends, doing a lot to promote cricket in the poorest parts of South Africa.

He was not a bad person, he simply gave into his own greed. To imply he deserves to die, followed by Stephen Fleming is disgusting, even if it was a joke. (IF)

Preniers

Juniors
Yer, I agree here, right, I'm sure you've been greedy in your life, and that doesn't make us want you to die!

Latest posts