What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

alien

Referee
rmrybk.jpg

:D

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just remember everyone who has a dog to keep an eye out as Mitchell Pearce is off the leash today on Australia Day!!!!!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Oh did it??? I didn't know that.

Did you like my Pearce joke??
Well it didn't actually change. Our government spent like 24 million to change it and in the end the public voted to keep it the same. Huge waste of money.

Your joke was good lol. I can't believe that was a whole year ago!

DiegoNT

First Grade
GOOD GOD ALIEN DID YOU SEE THE PEARCE JOKE?!!?
we need to know!
Did you lol, lmao or rofl?
How long did you laugh for?

alien

Referee
Nice and easy.

Went to the RSL for lunch with family and then did a bit of shopping.

You????? Busy or quiet????????

Did you see my Pearce joke lol???

Yeah it was good. I went to a friend's house in the late morning and had a BBQ lunch there. After that I went home and chilled out for a while, and then I went to a relatives house and had dinner with some relatives there, and watched the second half of the cricket (Australia v Pakistan) with them. Yes I saw the Pearce joke. :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah it was good. I went to a friend's house in the late morning and had a BBQ lunch there. After that I went home and chilled out for a while, and then I went to a relatives house and had dinner with some relatives there, and watched the second half of the cricket (Australia v Pakistan) with them. Yes I saw the Pearce joke. :)
Cool.

Warner has played so well.