What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hardaker dropped by Cas for GF for disciplinary reasons

Stallion

First Grade
Its a 6pm KO and the time difference is 10 hours to Sydney so yes. I’m not sure about fox but I would imagine so.

Interesting its a 6pm kick off as this is the time I believe the NRL grand final should be played. Thanks.

Storm13

Juniors
Terrible game to watch.

Leeds players more worried about lining up and shaking hands with Gale than celebrating a GF victory. Whole thing felt flat.

Wizardman

First Grade
Zac Hardaker will have trouble sleeping after that.....I can't remember a player letting their team down worse on the eve of a huge game.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Pretty incredible turn around for a group of players ridiculed last year. Proud victory.

Knew we had it as soon as I saw the conditions. That left flank for cas has been awesome but it's a different game when you are playing with a bar of soap

RUGBY FOOTBALL LEAGUE STATEMENT: ZAK HARDAKER

A Rugby Football League Spokesperson, said: "The Rugby Football League can confirm that Zak Hardaker is provisionally suspended from all competition after it received notification from UK Anti-Doping that he had tested positive for a banned substance following a Super 8s game between Castleford Tigers and Leeds Rhinos on September 8, 2017.

"He will therefore not be considered for the England Rugby League World Cup squad due to be announced today (Monday) at 12pm.

"The Rugby Football League will be making no further comment until the outcome of the case has been determined."

http://www.rugby-league.com/article/51184/rugby-football-league-statement-zak-hardaker

adamkungl

Immortal
Anyway. A good result would be a 12 match been like Barba got, but not sure if that's a possibility considering he was caught by the UK anti doping body rather than in house tests.

Latest posts