What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt watch

Shorty

Staff member
Why?
What's wrong with winning them all?
It'd be better for us fans

Luckily I still clearly remember what a loss feels like.
Winning is heaps better.
You want a loss to clean the pipes out before heading into the finals ideally.

txta2

Bench
I'd rather a loss before finals. Going from the past years like 1988,1999, they should of made the GF at least but got bundled out early. Both these years they had unbeatable lead ups to the finals.

txta2

Bench
1999 was a good team at the time, best backline in comp.
Problem is a no loss before finals means the media will apply intense pressure which can get to some players and coaches.

McLovin

Staff member
turn%2Boff%2Blight.gif

OVP

Coach
Well Sharkies, you only need to win 5 more games in a row to beat the Roosters record of 19 in a row in 1975.

Good luck, if anyone actually does beat us, i wouldn't be too upset if it was such a long-suffering club like the Sharks. I hope you win the GF.

p.s. can we have Maloney back ? lol

carcharias

Immortal
Well Sharkies, you only need to win 5 more games in a row to beat the Roosters record of 19 in a row in 1975.

Good luck, if anyone actually does beat us, i wouldn't be too upset if it was such a long-suffering club like the Sharks. I hope you win the GF.

p.s. can we have Maloney back ? lol
I think ...The next time sharks play roosters will be the record breaker ( if they win every game before then )

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
going to eventually have one of those days, only human nature. Keeping at that next level mentally is extremely difficult to do. If it was going to happen i think the energy the tits have been showing would be it. The raiders let in too many point for the likes of barba and holmes to take advantage of even if they did show up a bit lethargic

Card Shark

Immortal
We nearly always beat the Raiders, so that game is less likely.

We have struggled up there against the Titans, so this weekend is the danger game.

Dragons will lift against us...problem is, we will lift as well.

Shorty

Staff member
Lol that could be taken a number of ways and they're all equally as gross.

Are the Sharks playing the Tits next?
That might be a danger game.

Yep the Titans always give us a very tough game and usually there's not much in it.

I would nominate that game in our run before we play the Storm in Round 26 as our most likely game we might drop.

Shame it's on a Monday night. Both teams playing very attractive football it deserves a much better timeslot.