What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt watch

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I wouldn't write off cronulla yet. It's not unheard of for teams to have slumps at the end of the season and recover. I hope they drop games so Canberra can finish 2nd. I'd rather play them at gio.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Sharks have a massive point to prove here. Right now they're well behind Broncs, Cows and Storm (Canberra will be hurt by Austin being out) and now the door to the minor premiership is wide open. If they can't snag it now, they're gone in a hurry

AJB1102

First Grade
Sharks have a massive point to prove here. Right now they're well behind Broncs, Cows and Storm (Canberra will be hurt by Austin being out) and now the door to the minor premiership is wide open. If they can't snag it now, they're gone in a hurry

According to the ladder they're only behind the Storm, dickhead.

Ever heard of them?

Shorty

Staff member
I havent watched much footy since the olympics but surely they can still turn it around.
That forward pack is still lethal.

AJB1102

First Grade
I havent watched much footy since the olympics but surely they can still turn it around.
That forward pack is still lethal.

I think the forward pack is potentially their biggest weakness. If Fafita goes down (or more likely get suspended) they're done. Even with him and a fit Taga they're short a big lad I think.

wittyfan

Referee
Porch light is now at dim status.

c02f9ded60c45f02f51a194f11ada24e.jpg

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Fifita is a first grade f**kwit. F.K.L. FFS what a moron.

Just for this dick head I hope Harold keeps floating in the ocean for a few more years.

Latest posts