What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Holt watch

SBD82

Coach
+1. Hope its straight sets for grub Fifita. What a piece of sh*t
If it's genuinely his mate I think it's f**ked to lampoon him for association. He's visiting the guy in jail. The bloke is going to get out one day and the community at large would want to hope he has some good mates around him to stop him doing dangerous shit again.

The FKL thing is a whole other matter. If fifita was looking for publicity for his mate's cause he certainly got it, but not in the way he would have wanted. It was simply moronic of him to believe it would play out any other way.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
one of the tags in the cronulla forums thread about fifita is "sillyman"

That is pretty accurate. He is the dictionary definition of sillyman

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Straight sets coming up for the Sharks I'm afraid. Won 1 of their last 6 and that was against the 15th placed side. And they probably would have lost that game too had the roosters not lost a key forward in the opening minute.

I wouldn't have minded seeing the Sharks win it but I doubt even the NRL could engineer it now. Too far off the pace.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
It was Phil Gould that gave me the biggest chuckle. Last week he stated, with a straight face mind you, " the Sharks can score whenever they want to".

Did they only 'want to' score once in the 69th minute when the game was long gone.

Great analysis Phil.

Bronco's have one chance don't they?

Could be all tears next week.

Cowboys would have beaten Storm last night, so I reckon they are the side to go all the way

Shorty

Staff member
Bronco's have one chance don't they?

Could be all tears next week.

Cowboys would have beaten Storm last night, so I reckon they are the side to go all the way
Tits punting the Broncs in front of their home crowd would be delicious but I don't see it happening.

Storm look very strong so I hope you're right,

Foz

Bench
Loved how the Sharks players were getting ahead of themselves and getting upset they werent getting a home final at Shark Park.
Wouldn't they be entitled to a home game in the second stage of the playoffs?
I know if they win its a qualifier in Sydney but surely if they lose they'd be entitled to a home final too.
Brisbane finish 5th get a home final.Dogs 6th get a home final.

drago brelli

Bench
Sharks are gone, useless merkins

.......reports coming out of the Mornington Peninsula is that Harold was seen entering the water some time after 8.00pm for the long slow swim north. He will head past Mallacoota, up past Eden and plans to be at Wanda Beach on that one day in October.

Game_Breaker

Coach
It's not the porch light that should've been left on for Harold
He's made contact

7.20_screen_netflix-show.jpg

Latest posts