What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hartley' s after Lyall Gorman !!

Quigs

Immortal
There is a heap of grief still going down in the "FRONT OFFICE" of the Hartleys.

The Bozo influence - the Ex-Co-owner - Peter Peters types - all stirring the shit.

There are resignations all the time because of shit fights. The knives are still out and thrusting.

I am surprised that the Hartleys are doing so well this year.

It is a long simmering festering sore over at lotto-ferking-land.

Lyall would be made to go over.

taipan

Referee
Doesn't he live on the North side, of the " hot now summer in the city."?
Hope he hasn't yet put Penn to paper, yuk yuk.
Geez I hop he stays on til retail development is done and dusted ,and we get our you beat Centre of Excellence.

I can see him moving on.

It's in these guys DNA to rise to a challenge.

There are so many challenges with that development. The Leagues club doesn't have a CEO.
We've won the comp etc etc.

I can see him moving on.

It's in these guys DNA to rise to a challenge.

There are so many challenges with that development. The Leagues club doesn't have a CEO.
We've won the comp etc etc.

I am worried he might think it's time to move on as well.

What I'd say to Gorman if I was talking to him that his job is only half done at the Sharks. Plenty more challenges ahead and achievements to add to his CV with his time with us.

Plenty of time to fight other fights.

pure speculation, I reckon if Manly were an attractive "challenge" him and he's mates with Penn, he would have gone there. Too much shyt fighting seems to be going on up there and for a long time, and I'd say he considered our joint to be a more conducive environment and place to work.

I also agree with Dragon Slayer that the challenge at the Sharkies is only half completed at this point in time.

snout

First Grade
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Does he have any idea what a prick bozo is??!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Reckon Lyall would be more likely to take on a big role at the NRL or ACB.......has taken on the biggest possible challenge at club level and succeeded with the Sharks. How much longer is he contracted to us?

Stake Removed

First Grade
The move from Sharks to Sea Eagles is basically a sidways movement unless he sees the challenge in that he managed to different teams to the title.

I could more see it this way Grant gone end of year from NRL, Lyall basically has taken the sharks from bottom to top, the job running the whole NRL would be much better for him.

For us if he leaves going to the NRL we might get some love for the 1st time

Quigs

Immortal
Hope we get as munch love as Barry Pearce provided when he was up at the summit

Awesome job Lyall. But nowhere near finished. Not even B2B yet, let alone the three-peat. Can't imagine a smart cookie like Lyall bothering to make his next move a lateral shuffle to the Beagles.

Im pretty sure his Toxic environment radar is well honed. There is no way, a sensible man would go to that environment. Their structure is designed to be toxic. it will never stop.

fizman

Bench
I can confirm that the Australian Rugby Union are very interested in Lyall's availability.

Latest posts