What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has a player been sacked for being hopeless?

Happy to be corrected.. as unsure of exactly what happened to them and their method of exit but players that immediately come to mind are;

Garrick Morgan
Ben Czislowski
Adrian Barich.........**

(**I can hear eyebrows being raised.. ie who was that... Aussie rules player who thought he'd give Rugby League a go... played one game for the Western Reds... never to be seen again..)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Add Konrad Hurrell to that list. Lazy prick.
From what I’ve heard about Koni he’s not a lazy trainer but his problem is lifestyle stuff off field (eating properly, staying out late partying etc and not getting proper sleep). Which always made the Gold Coast seem like an amusing choice of new club.....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
remeber when themanonthehill said the tigers had grounds to release John Morris from his contract? he signed to play halfback however they would be able to prove in a court of law that he didnt have the capabilites to that, so he had effectivley lied to get the job. good times
The serial overlap murderer.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Mitch Rein you could say was sacked for being hopeless. Contract not renewed is good enough to be classified as being sacked and hopeless

Josh Hannay would have to be close.
Sacked to park football by Ricky Stuart, never to be seen again in the NRL.

“To this day I’ve never really had an explanation from Ricky – I was getting second-hand messages through Greg Pierce who was the football manager at the time that Ricky wanted to drop me... to park football. Ricky never sat down with me or confronted me and explained why it happened... and I left there without an explanation."

www.nrl.com/news/2011/08/24/where-are-they-now-josh-hannay/

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Josh Hannay would have to be close.
Sacked to park football by Ricky Stuart, never to be seen again in the NRL.

“To this day I’ve never really had an explanation from Ricky – I was getting second-hand messages through Greg Pierce who was the football manager at the time that Ricky wanted to drop me... to park football. Ricky never sat down with me or confronted me and explained why it happened... and I left there without an explanation."

www.nrl.com/news/2011/08/24/where-are-they-now-josh-hannay/
Maybe he just missed the projector meeting??

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Forgot about josh. Sickening how he ended up but seems he is doing pretty well for himself after retirement. Not like he was a total plodder, at one stage himself and ty Williams made one of the most lethal combos in the comp.

Forgot about josh. Sickening how he ended up but seems he is doing pretty well for himself after retirement. Not like he was a total plodder, at one stage himself and ty Williams made one of the most lethal combos in the comp.
Mate even with the few Sharks games he played he was ok.
I was working at the Sharks at the time, had a few good chats with him. Good bloke.

Latest posts