What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has there ever been worse promotion for an NRL game than this

t-ba

Post Whore
It's good to see that Des' long held ambition to unleash She-Rex Williams with a fit and hale Foran at the dogs has been met...a couple of years after Des and She-Rex left the joint and about half a decade since Foran started trading body parts for pokie cash.

Grapple

Bench
Come on guys give it a rest, we're trying....We've got Aaron Woods and he's got a flash new haircut all the kids love, Mbye's at fullback, Morris brothers are just doing there thing out wide nice and slow, nothing flash but reliable, and now we've got a hip hop style, urban promotion for the kids and you lot wanna poo poo it. Family club guys. Family club.

One must evaluate the usage of the grammar involved in 'where my dogs at' in place of 'excuse me sir? Do you know whomst might have seen my canines?'

If the roosters tried a similar ad campaign i believe it would be poultry in motion

roofromoz

First Grade
07-10.png

roofromoz

First Grade
Finally, something worse than Penrith's "Just scare 'em, we'll do the rest" campaign from 2007.

soc123_au

Staff member
Fully sick bro. Must have been made by the same mong that did the Salim Mehajer pre wedding video. Hopefully this vid works out equally as well for doggies as Salim;s did for him.

moffla

Bench
I work at the marketing department for a university where we’ve had interns whip up better material on windows movie maker ffs...

Pedge1971

First Grade
As if you were f**king there.

Uni v Cumberland had some wild and sexy cheerleaders back in 1908 though.....

This one chick showed a fair bit ankle before and during the game......... the saucy little minx.

Thank f**k Pops retired. This could set him off like that Bea Arthur meets sausage vcr...

Latest posts