What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler and the Dogs - What happened?

TheDalek079

Bench
So I've just been notified by my ISP that there's a good chance I'm currently getting DDoS'd.

Not about to start throwing accusations around, but if I find out it's coming from here, enjoy the knock at the door. I know a thing or two about finding I.P addresses too.

Jason Smith's Revenge?

Sleep

Juniors
Good coach, awful general manager. Left Manly in a mess in the end with contracts and etc. Will do the same at the Bulldogs.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Not about to start throwing accusations around, but if I find out it's coming from here, enjoy the knock at the door. I know a thing or 2 about winning the war. I can't take this no more.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So I've just been notified by my ISP that there's a good chance I'm currently getting DDoS'd.

Not about to start throwing accusations around, but if I find out it's coming from here, enjoy the knock at the door. I know a thing or two about finding I.P addresses too.

Hahahahahahahaha

This guy

Just Visiting

Juniors
Dedicated Denial of ServiceD

Where lots of computing power is used to access a website many, many times per second in order to cause it to crash. Something that is most definitely not happening to this twat.

Distributed Denial of Service, as it is generally a lot of comprised computers sending junk packets stopping legitimate packets getting through, but close enough.

Canard

Immortal
Distributed Denial of Service, as it is generally a lot of comprised computers sending junk packets stopping legitimate packets getting through, but close enough.

It's defintely not what's happening to this clown though.

By the way 19 posts since 2004??

Alt alty alt.

gUt

Coach
His gameplan of getting his big forwards to ball play has never worked imo.

It worked great when they had barba playing at genius level. Now they have a part time fullback, 2 busted and slow Morrises and not a lot else.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Funny-Internet-Tough-Guy-Image.jpg

Latest posts