What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler Sacked!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Great news, Hasler gone ...................... hopefully, to us!

Ray Dib said the extension for next year was non binding.

"The heads of agreement reached with Des Hasler for an extension of his contract were non-binding and a decision has been made not to renew his contract for next year."

Why the hell couldn't we have such a clause for McGregor.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Comment from the Telegrah says ..........

Toni28 minutes ago
I reckon Des is going to the Dragons, along with Graham, it's seem like an obvious possibility

Dane12 minutes ago
@Toni Forget it ... Graham can't stand him. He's telling anyone who'll listen that Hasler used him as a battering ram and that's why he decided to move on and not dig in for his money.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Not a good sign, hopefully, not true.
Anyone heard of this about Graham?

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Great news, Hasler gone ...................... hopefully, to us!

Ray Dib said the extension for next year was non binding.

"The heads of agreement reached with Des Hasler for an extension of his contract were non-binding and a decision has been made not to renew his contract for next year."

Why the hell couldn't we have such a clause for McGregor.
No Way. He is Finished

JDHD

Juniors
I have a couple of massive problems with us potentially signing Des. Our best asset right now is our junior system and Des treats junior systems the way Blake Ferguson treats women's personal space. He is to junior systems what a whippersnipper is to a lawn. He also destroys his club's salary cap with backended contracts and then walks out before he has to deal with the repercussions. We're only just getting over Bennett doing the exact same thing after he salted the earth in 2011.

I don't think Hasler's worth it. I'd be going after Neil Henry.

Last edited:

John moz

Juniors

Toni28 minutes ago
I reckon Des is going to the Dragons, along with Graham, it's seem like an obvious possibility

Dane12 minutes ago
@Toni Forget it ... Graham can't stand him. He's telling anyone who'll listen that Hasler used him as a battering ram and that's why he decided to move on and not dig in for his money.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Not true james graham on nrl 360 and gave hasler huge rap .

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Toni28 minutes ago

Dane12 minutes ago

Mate we want get des.
Because they want sack mary.
They get on well any rate

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Mate we want get des.
Because they want sack mary.
They get on well any rate

DA61, l'm being selfish l know but l just want something to look forward to next year. We have the roster, just not the direction. The one main ingredient to make this work is missing.

At least, right now, everything is still up in the air so we can only dream.

Reality may only be around the corner.