What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler

I know it's all if and maybe but what do you guys think of Hasler as dragons coach ?

I think his just like McGregor out of his depth in the modern game so I don't think it will be that great of an improvement

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I know it's all if and maybe but what do you guys think of Hasler as dragons coach ?

I think his just like McGregor out of his depth in the modern game so I don't think it will be that great of an improvement

Couldn't watch the game but listened to most of it on the radio. Dogs seem exactly like the Dragons under Price & MacGregor. Plenty of possession but can't get over the try line. Based on that we probably need a different coach.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
If they had good halves, this thread would not exist.
Although, I actually think we could come up with a better top 17 than the bulldogs, especially with another years experience with the right selections.
Hasler would be smarter with his selections than the drunk surely!

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
If they had good halves, this thread would not exist.
Although, I actually think we could come up with a better top 17 than the bulldogs, especially with another years experience with the right selections.
Hasler would be smarter with his selections than the drunk surely!
Hopoate a pedestrian FB, part of the spine and he won't play Sundays so not so sure that is a lot better than what the drunk could do.

Latest posts