What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate to say this

Yes definitely Stake.

It's imperative we finish 5th and not 6th or 7th.

If we finish 6th or 7th we will be on the Storm side of the draw.

Week 1 of the Semi's Storm beat Parra.

If we win our first Semi we'll play Parra with the winner to play the winner of Roosters/Broncos which hopefully Roosters win being in Sydney.

Broncos then go to the Storm side of the draw.

We play the last final in Sydney.

Lots of ifs and buts.

However I think you understand why we need to finish 5th and not 6th or 7th.

sharkman73

Juniors
Yes definitely Stake.

It's imperative we finish 5th and not 6th or 7th.

If we finish 6th or 7th we will be on the Storm side of the draw.

Week 1 of the Semi's Storm beat Parra.

If we win our first Semi we'll play Parra with the winner to play the winner of Roosters/Broncos which hopefully Roosters win being in Sydney.

Broncos then go to the Storm side of the draw.

We play the last final in Sydney.

Lots of ifs and buts.

However I think you understand why we need to finish 5th and not 6th or 7th.

It's irrelevant really. Can't see us winning two finals games in a row to reach a prelim regardless of who we play. It's not in us.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It's irrelevant really. Can't see us winning two finals games in a row to reach a prelim regardless of who we play. It's not in us.

Stranger things have happened and I tend to agree with what you're saying, but if something can click in our attack then it's possible. Our defence(at times) has been ok it just seems teams are scoring with a little more ease than ourselves.

It also comes down to performing for 80 minutes and not 40 like we did in the cowboys game.

Quigs

Immortal
I've been waiting for something to click in our attack for about 12 rounds.

I am over waiting. As I say to the old mate week after week. Why is our attack always so f**ked up and disjointed.

It is so predictable. It is a bloody miracle that we are where we are.

How long have we been listening to post game interviews with players saying we have got to work on our attack blah blah blah - we will be looking into it at training blah blah.

I know we don't deserve to be in what 5th possie. Its only because a lot of other clubs have f**ked up as munch as us.

And while I am having a rant and I say it every year. The finals should only be between the top 5 or 6 finishing sides. It is bullshit that a side that finishes 8 out 16 can still have a sniff at winning the comp.

Card Shark

Immortal

We have form from last year that says otherwise.

Yes, no Ennis, no Barba...but we can turn around our form - I wouldn't write us off just yet!

gregstar

Referee
You're welcome. But we actually owed you.

You bought the idiot whose body & iq is held together by tattoos.

The great con artist of the the last decade.
He resembles a world beater when nothing is at stake.
But as soon as something special is required he goes missing. When he is needed to do what he is paid for, he becomes Paul Carriage.

Good luck with the scrote, but I'll wager you'll all hate the rectum tickler within a year.

shaggs

Coach
We beat the raiders and the cows and the storm because we wanted it more.

Does this team want it?

Quigs

Immortal
This team is a team full of imposters.

They are a good side but not a top side. They are so far off being a top side at the moment.

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at the moment. As soon as the matchplan goes to shit they don't have a clue.

I've been strung along with it too. Expecting the magic to suddenly appear. Thinking that we have just been doing enough and are about to go up that extra gear in the big games.

But it ain't going to happen I am afraid. I have come to that conclussion.

Too many recent performances have dented my optimism.

And the post game attitude after losses we should not have had - important games we "should of " won. Standing around laughing and joking like what happened just doesnt matter.

Narhhhh the 2017 ride is coming to an end.

This mob with their current application and attitude could not possibly string together four important game wins in a row. Gawd I'd love to be wrong but I doubt it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You're welcome. But we actually owed you.

You bought the idiot whose body & iq is held together by tattoos.

The great con artist of the the last decade.
He resembles a world beater when nothing is at stake.
But as soon as something special is required he goes missing. When he is needed to do what he is paid for, he becomes Paul Carriage.

Good luck with the scrote, but I'll wager you'll all hate the rectum tickler within a year.

Nah. Our bus picks them up from home.