What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have our players performed this year?

Have our players performed this year?

• Total voters

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But back on topic - it's puzzling why certain players' form has taken a nosedive this year.

I don't think anyone knows why.
The Round 2 clash against Manly was a debacle, and who saw it coming?

I, for one, did not.
A few people will claim to but I think that was a shock to most.

Not having good go forward at the start of the sets has hurt us a lot this year. We really seem to struggle with field position. A lot of our tries came off the back of a good start to a set as well. We have never been great at scoring from set plays or from inside the opposition 20. When that is all we have to rely on it isn't going to end well.

Also, Norman and Moses haven't gelled at all. In hindsight, having Norman out for a period last year masked this somewhat. When Moses was able to take control we were much better off. When this occurs the players like Gutho, Mennings etc also benefit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You know what you need? A thread stopper. Someone who spent ages derailing threads with claims about their thread stopping ability.

I recall hearing about one somewhere, but I think he lost his way and started whinging about threads being derailed.
Damn. Baz beat me to it.

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
Can anyone think of a player who has over achieved or broken even?
Maybe that winger guy. You know, Jennings's brother.
Or maybe Daniel Alcatraz. ?