What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane – Overpaid And Underperforming – Stats Comparison

Is Hayne overpaid?

• Yes

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Hayne made the Titans their money back 2 fold the day he signed for them. He continues too given he is the only big name (superstar ) they have on the books. So i dont think they as a business look to much at his pay packet.

He is under performing, but sticking him in the centres was a waste of time, leave him at FB and get Origin out the way and i think he will show a fair bit more.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looking at the evidence:
Memberships
Crowds
wins-losses pre and post Hayne
profit/loss of club

it would be hard to argue Hayne has been that big a success on or off the field. of course you have to take into account all the variables such as others players coming and going, the success or not of the NRL running the club etc.

Haffa

Surely he's getting paid to play 80 minutes like a real Centre such as Gagai does or organise the defence as a real Fullback should do . . . he's not getting temp money
Gagai at Centre. Bahaha. Just 8 missed tackles and that doesn't include letting players ghost past him.

Haffa

Yes, he found it hard to replicate his unofficial MOM in Origin
Yeah. as I said earlier being forced to play at centre instead of the wing where his best position is always exposes his lack of ability to defend. He's way overpaid.

POPEYE

Coach
Yeah. as I said earlier being forced to play at centre instead of the wing where his best position is always exposes his lack of ability to defend. He's way overpaid.
How do you say 'gee-up' in French

JamesRustle

First Grade
I'll chuck a quick poll out there. Ash taylor throws a dummy and makes an awesome break , beats two chasing him and pops a pass to Hurrell who is stopped in his tracks by the fullback but still manages to get a miracle offload to Hayne who has finally caught up with the play and trots untouched over the line. Does he,
A. Do the Hayne plane and celebrates like he is a future immortal or
B. Celebrates but then gives ash and konny a pat on the back for their awesome work
As long as he keeps providing a pathway to top notch poontang for those two derricks they won't give a rats about his on field antics and lack of acknowledgement.

Canard

Immortal
Gagai at Centre. Bahaha. Just 8 missed tackles and that doesn't include letting players ghost past him.

In other unrelated News, I heard that an outside back struggled in a team that's performing poorly.