What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne walking out on Titans.

Dogs Of War

Coach

What are the Titans thinking? I would be saying yes yes yes. So many options to make the team better.

Meanwhile this just in! Local rugby league club protects its air space incase of a Hayne Plane landing.
images

Incorrect

Coach
What are the Titans thinking? I would be saying yes yes yes. So many options to make the team better.
I read the tweet as saying that the Titans are saying they have had "no request for a release" from Hayne.... Not that they are saying "No to a release"....

So will the Roosters play him in the centres, or on the wing?

My club passed on signing him when he was available before he went to the Titans in the first place. Even earlier this year, when he could have been a free agent and signed anywhere for 2018, no Sydney Club, including the Roosters, wanted to sign him, which is why he took up his option with the Titans for 2018 in the first place. I doubt the Roosters would want him now, nor any other Sydney club either to be honest.

I doubt any NRL club would put up with his antics.

Hayne>>Wyong Roos

I doubt it somehow, as he would have to take a big pay cut to play for them as the Roosters have made it clear earlier this year they didn't want to sign him so he would not be part of the NRL squad.

AJB1102

First Grade
Only problem for the Titans is that they have $1 million to spend for 2017 now and no one really available to spend it on.

The list of players still available for 2017 is pretty average..

Still 4mths till the season starts. Plenty of moving and shaking to happen yet and if a club pops up with a spare $1M+ then that will only spice things up.

Spade

Juniors
Titans can't win when it comes to marquee players, there been forced to pay massive overs on Ash Taylor and now Hayne walks out, plenty of shit years ahead one would think.

Iafeta

Referee
Most overhyped nuffy in terms of his time on the Coast. Remember when he had Haynecam for his comeback match? You could tell then and there he was going to be lazy as all hell. And in Origin, the old selfish show and go and epic derp fail.

Surely Parramatta are smarter than this.

There is though surely only one team that can afford him. The Politis City Roosters.

I would imagine the Titans will be delighted to let him go and free up some salary cap money.
There are a couple of English players they could sign who are decent and would only want want half the money Hayne is on.
I think his next move is French union as i don't think a European RL club would sign him with his attitude and the money he would want. He's the rotten apple in the barrel as far as I'm concerned

Rabbit toes

First Grade
As long as the headlines don't ever read "Hayne plane lands in Redfern" I don't give a rat's arse where he goes and who's club has to suffer through him.