What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne walking out on Titans.

The Hayne Plane has been detected...

images

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This is a good thing because the Titans shouldn't be in the NRL in the first place,having an NRL team on the Gold Coast is geniused,hopefully more big name players dog this team so they finally give up and remove themselves from Jarryd Hayne's comp.

Delboy

First Grade
Yet another Greenberg inspired idea to be able to sell the Tits. Still struggling to think of one thing he has done to benefit the game

Oh, he has delayed the player manager investigation and allowed Beavis to retire untouched. Not to ignore the ability of the Rorters and others to use a sombrero :grinning:, nothing to see there either

Timbo

Staff member
It's honestly in the NRL's best interest to f**k him off under the no dickheads policy.

He causes absolute carnage wherever he goes. I wouldn't want him at my club because all he does is throw his ego around, f**k up anything that works and then leave when he gets bored.

But he's a 'marquee' player, so he can do whatever the f**k he wants. It's amazing the NRL has any fans at all the way this sport is run.

Danish

Referee
I hear a few NFL teams are sniffing around for him to play QB.

Anything to not sign Kap

Latest posts