What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighnington (close enough)

B_Tiger

Juniors
man, what a top game. I had been a little dissapointed in his previous first grade appearances (not that he had doner anything especially wrong) but in lower grades he had been performing really well and he showed that form tonight. I don't think the side would have won without him. It wasn't just his try. He ran hard, offloaded really well and defended well. A very good performance and I think another player to add to the growing depth at backrow for next season.

bonstonker

Juniors
glad to hear heigo had a good game,i rate him highly,have always said he is as solid as a rock.
at the start of the season sheens said he was one of the young players along with benji,harrison and farah that the tigers could build a team around in 2005.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Heigo had a great game. he's always a busy guy on field who works in defense and attack and really deserves hsi try last night.