What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hell in a cell 2014

Big Pete

Referee
The show was very middle of the road.

Nothing that stands out as flat-out terrible but plenty of forgettable segments & the finish to the show was contentious.

I actually marked out at that time. The whole match seemed like a throwback to the Attitude Era with a total Attitude Era ending but apparently even Russo hated it which really says a lot about me and my taste. :lol:

The more I thought about it, the more I realised it was a bad call but I couldn't deny being caught up in the moment.

Then again maybe it's because my interest in Ambrose/Rollins ended after SummerSlam & I've been waiting for the WWE to do something serious with Wyatt since he got dumped into the background following Bryan's injury?

alien

Referee
i dont hate cena but im sick of him winning all the time and winning so many titles. i cringe when hulk hogan basically tries to convince people to cheer for cena and how cena is the best of all time. i dont care how many titles cena has won, he'll never be as good as stone cold or some others in my eyes

Bulldog Force

Referee
i dont hate cena but im sick of him winning all the time and winning so many titles. i cringe when hulk hogan basically tries to convince people to cheer for cena and how cena is the best of all time. i dont care how many titles cena has won, he'll never be as good as stone cold or some others in my eyes
It's WWE running on fumes with D Bry injured!

alien

Referee
well im hoping daniel bryan and roman reigns are back for the royal rumble..

Bulldog Force

Referee
well im hoping daniel bryan and roman reigns are back for the royal rumble..
I think that Bryan is ready to go right now, but they're just going to have him a surprise entrant for the RR and then he'll go on an win at WM (again) and this time have his proper long reign (excuse the pun). WWE love using him as a ca$h cow!

alien

Referee
I think that Bryan is ready to go right now, but they're just going to have him a surprise entrant for the RR and then he'll go on an win at WM (again) and this time have his proper long reign (excuse the pun). WWE love using him as a ca$h cow!

if roman reigns is able to come back for the royal rumble do you think they might have him win it???

p.s. the fans love daniel bryan

Bulldog Force

Referee
if roman reigns is able to come back for the royal rumble do you think they might have him win it???

p.s. the fans love daniel bryan
I'm of the opinion that by the time the RR rolls around, Seth Rollins will be the champion, and Reigns will be back to take his revenge on him.

afinalsin666

First Grade
No way Lesnar doesn't enter Wrestlemania as champion.

As for D Bry, it's rumored he will be having Tommy John surgery, which is a 9-12 month heal time.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
They should bring back Hacksaw and have him win the Rumble again, for old time sakes :sarcasm::sarcasm:

lesnar won't drop the belt to anyone except Bryan imo
Problem there is that he still hasn't regained full function in his left (?) arm. I agree that it makes sense to have Lesnar drop the belt to Bryan, but they need to have a good fall-back option. At the moment that would be one of Ambrose or Reigns.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well there you go guys, the problem with having a part-time wrestler as champion rolls on. No wonder why WWE suck.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Problem there is that he still hasn't regained full function in his left (?) arm. I agree that it makes sense to have Lesnar drop the belt to Bryan, but they need to have a good fall-back option. At the moment that would be one of Ambrose or Reigns.

the fall back option should be involving Lesnar in storylines (not necessarily in ring stuff either)

Have a small stable formed around him and those people can do dirty work and interference for Lesnar, with the outlook of prepping them for a split from the stable to become title contenders etc in the future.

Latest posts