What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hi Guys and Girls.

Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. My name is George, I'm a 35 year Dragons fan and long time reader of these forums. Thought I best bite the bullet and join up and discuss the mighty Saints with some like minded folks.

I'm Aussie born but UK based these days (left after we won the Premiership so in my eyes we're still champs) and miss my Dragons very much so bring on the bants!

Looking forward to chatting with you all

JDHD

Juniors
Welcome friend! Couple of rules:

1) don't be a dick to Old Timer
2) possm is awesome
3) dont listen to a damn thing mickeylane says

Hi Guys and Girls.

Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. My name is George, I'm a 35 year Dragons fan and long time reader of these forums. Thought I best bite the bullet and join up and discuss the mighty Saints with some like minded folks.

I'm Aussie born but UK based these days (left after we won the Premiership so in my eyes we're still champs) and miss my Dragons very much so bring on the bants!

Welcome!

Life's Good

Coach
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing from another passionate Dragon.
You’re induction won’t be complete until you:
- post in the Sack McGregor thread
- offer your opinion on whether Widdop should be FB or 5/8
- agree or disagree as to whether we should sign Rangi Chase
Do that and all will be sweet.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Hi Guys and Girls.

Good to have another tragic in board.
If your in the UK, l wonder if your anywhere near my favourite English football team, Queens Park Rangers.
( west London )
Hope your traveling better than they are at present.
Cheers,
OKB

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing from another passionate Dragon.
You’re induction won’t be complete until you:
- post in the Sack McGregor thread
- offer your opinion on whether Widdop should be FB or 5/8
- agree or disagree as to whether we should sign Rangi Chase
Do that and all will be sweet.

Classic stuff, LG

Como Connection

First Grade
Welcome George
As one of the more sensible members of the forum my advice is keep giving your opinions and any inside facts that you may be aware of and ignore any disparaging replies.
My inside information has been nearly spot on in the past, alas things change at the last moment.
The Bellamy signing as an example.
He was over the line until Murdock got in his ear overnight.
FACT
CC

Crush

Coach
Hi George, welcome to the forum.
Its a lot of fun and full of interesting characters. The off-season is a great time to join as I did also last off-season.
I found that through the forum I was more excited about the footy starting and more informed about the dragons then ever before.
2018 will be a huge year and hopefully we are talking about the positives and less of the negatives going forward.

Latest posts