What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help! if you had to pick one of the following....

sting

Bench
i've been trying to decide which new 5/8th to buy all week for my supercoach team and want suggestions so i can weigh it all up and decide. (people playing other leagues too as i'm sure they'd be in similar form)

i am trying to decide between Campese, Sutton and Mullen. they're the best i can afford atm...

any suggestions from the experts??

_Johnsy

Referee
depends on the scoring systems, off the top of my head I'd go campese, try assists and kicks goals, added bonus he takes the line on often. Therefore more chance of tries at close range.

dubopov

Coach
pick the one you reckon won't be in Origin .. Canberra have already had both byes, Newcastle yet to have a bye.

whalan12

Juniors
depends on scoring system. on NRL website campese outscores i think but, he probs has origin. sutton is hot and cold. mullen has been improving. my pick is mullen.

tigerzai

Juniors
i'd pick daniel mortimer he's averaging 40 in nrl.com, so should be just as good in other leagues and his value won't go up until after his third game which is this weekend, he's only about 100k (sure to be atleast double that in no time) in nrl so the money you save on him you could spend elsewhere, maybe on higher scoring backrowers. Just a thought....

let us know what you go with

tigerzai

Juniors
its not necessarily the amount you spend but the value you get for money....take luke walsh for example.........

given this is only a usefull method if you have a few trades to use the money you save wisely

sting

Bench
yeah my backrow is pretty out of control as it is i have laffranchi, stagg, taia and then parker and luck on the bench. and then my front row is price, farah, harrison then smith and petero on the bench.

this is really the only position i'm looking to fix up cause i have lockyer and he's sh*t!

was thinking about mortimer, but i don't have heaps of trades left cause i didn't really know what i was doing early in the season...

campo is the cheapest and has the best average, but i'm worried bout origin and the fact canberra are sh*t...

mullen is alright and improving but i'm worried the knights will start going sh*t...

and then sutton is in between but souths are sh*t and i don't want him to get injured..

ahhh i hate fantasy

sting

Bench
ok i went left field and bought daniel mortimer.

basically his value will go up this week regardless and now i have heaps of cash to either upgrade a forward or back or still get that 5/8 if he doesn't get heaps better

Latest posts