What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed finding WC2008 match

langpark

First Grade
Hi guys, I cannot seem to find anywhere online, the WC2008 semi final match between New Zealand and England. I'm preferably looking for the full match, but if not, highlights will do. I cannot seem to find either one anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

TIM !!!!!!

Juniors
If your in Australia, ring up Channel 9 on (02) 9906-9999

Or if your in another country then ring up the broadcaster of the match.

langpark

First Grade
Sorry mate only just saw this post now. No I'm not in Aus unfortunately.

This is the closest I have come so far to finding any pic or video of the infamous incident

281hlbd.jpg

parrawentyfan

Juniors
I actually recorded every single match from that WC and have the DVDs. I'd be happy to make a copy and send to you. That said, I am going overseas for a few weeks so it would have to be when I return.

Rory

Juniors
I actually recorded every single match from that WC and have the DVDs. I'd be happy to make a copy and send to you. That said, I am going overseas for a few weeks so it would have to be when I return.

Do you have any of the group B and C matches? Have not seen Ireland vs Samoa since that very day.

Burns

First Grade
Easily the greatest game played in Rugby League for a good while other than 2015 NRL Final.