What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I need help with an assignment i have been set for History. I am going to design a powerpoint or a video on the history of St George. I need help with some old video footage for my powerpoint or video and some advice on which one would be better. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Juniors
The only person I know who knows someone with old video footage is R2K. You could send him an email via the R2K site and he might be able to put you in touch.
Sounds interesting, let me know how it goes and maybe we can do something.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Two questions mate,
R2K's email?
and what do you mean by "Sounds interesting, let me know how it goes and maybe we can do something."

Benny

First Grade
You need a couple of things, the video or dvd of history of st george and history of st george the book - just go up to Rebel at Rockdale mate and bobs your uncle!

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
Two questions mate,
R2K's email?
and what do you mean by "Sounds interesting, let me know how it goes and maybe we can do something."
Try R2K's website. There's a contact page.
I meant when you have a finished the project I'd like to see it if you're able.