What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help out Ireland!

Rory

Juniors
Copy and pasted from their Facebook page. league is really starting to grow in Ireland, but we are lacking funds, If everyone could just chip in it would really help out the game, Cheers

RUGBY LEAGUE IRELAND NEEDS YOU

Last call for the raffle in conjunction with McGettigans which takes place on Sat 2nd Dec. Share your Christmas spirit to help grow the game in Ireland.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…

The World Cup is over but planning for 2018 and beyond is well underway. We need your help to deliver all the activity that we have planned. Next year we have -
* All Ireland Champions, Longhorns RL in the Challenge Cup
* European U19 Championship in Serbia
* U17 and U19 international and development games
* European 6 Nations (proposed)
* State of Origin at senior and underage
* McGettigans All Ireland League
* Eurotag, Wheelchair and much more

If every member of the page buys a ticket you will help us deliver on our goals as well as be in with a chance to win a holiday of a lifetime to Dubai (4 nights for 2 in the Bonnington Hotel with flights and €500 spending money. Entrants must be 18 or over. T&C apply) or items of O'Neills World Cup edition kit

DlEHARD

Juniors
You know what?

I just did this and bought a ticket. Took two clicks of the button on paypal.

I believe that supporters will chip in to help just as long as it's going to a worthy recipient and put to good use.

Rory

Juniors
You know what?

I just did this and bought a ticket. Took two clicks of the button on paypal.

I believe that supporters will chip in to help just as long as it's going to a worthy recipient and put to good use.

Done. $16 Australian Dollars.

Highly doubt they'll fly me over from Australia...

Cheers lads! I do it for all nations if they asked lol. But every bit goes a long way. 1st priority should be u17 and u19 matches as they are the future of our country imo.

Pommy

Coach
Just got a ticket as well $16 isn’t going to break the bank.
Can I ask what state of origin is? North vs South or some kind of province round robin?

Latest posts