What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Help] Ticketing/Seating at EAS

Kazaf

Juniors
Guys, I'm very very keen to attend this game. My first Knights home game in fact.

I'll be coming from Sydney so I don't know much about the seating and stadium arrangements.

I was initially interested in the lower easter stands (Bay 6), and now thinking about the hills.

How viewable is the field/game/action is it to watch on the hill?
Reason I ask is because my eye sight isn't the best.

Hoping for a quick response so I can purchase my tickets ASAP!
progress.gif
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=6077901

MC DUI

Juniors
On the hill is behind the goal posts at either end of the ground.
It's still a good view if you don't mind watching the footy from that perspective.
But it always depends on the people you have sitting around you as well.

Personally I prefer the grandstand.

roopy

Referee
Obviously, the hill gives you a very good view of the play at one end of the field and a very poor view of play at the other end.
In a lot of ways, viewing from the end of the ground is the best view at the ground as long as the tries are scored your end.
If you sit on the 'wet' hill and get a good spot you will be very close to the big screen so you can watch the replays.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I second what roopy said. When the ball is up the other end of the field I often look over my shoulder and watch the big screen. U get a better atmosphere on the wet hill for obvious reasons also, lol ;-)

macavity

Referee
come sit with the Crusade!!

you can buy tickets with us through proticket - just pick Crusade Supporters Area.

best experience you can have at the footy.