What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrieté's Forum Awards

Monk

Referee
A section for Rorters supporters. lol. Pleeese. What few supporters there are of the Transit Lounge Rorters would be lucky to fill 3 rows of seats.

tactical_facepalm_Facepalm_collection-s480x352-82174-580.jpg

konk4

Juniors
Whats top shelf ?. For f**k sake these parasites try and buy a comp every year for the last 30 plus seasons. They have no juniors, offer nothing to the growth of the game, are the cause of inflated player payments, have very few actual supporters and are nothing but a sponge that live of the time and efforts of other clubs. I cannot understand why anyone would or could follow a club that is nothing more than a mixture of talent developed by other clubs.

Rorters are the scum of the league. Next weeks loss will make it 5 losses from their last 6 Grand Finals. A disgracefull performance from a club that tries to buy a comp year after year.

Last edited:

ademkungal

Juniors
Whats top shelf ?. For f**k sake these parasites try and buy a comp every year for the last 30 plus seasons. They have no juniors, offer nothing to the growth of the game, are the cause of inflated player payments, have very few actual supporters and are nothing but a sponge that live of the time and efforts of other clubs. I cannot understand why anyone would or could follow a club that is nothing more than a mixture of talent developed by other clubs.

Rorters are the scum of the league. Next weeks loss will make it 5 losses from their last 6 Grand Finals. A disgracefull performance from a club that tries to buy a comp year after year.

A souless "club" (corporation)

JT_

Juniors
These last few page contain the biggest load of bitter, deluded and idiotic 'opinions' i've ever come across

Is this Souffs version of 'trolling?' If it is you need to step your game up if you want to be relevant, much like your team.

The roosters are not from the eastern suburbs
your from the wider area of sydney,
3 to 4 Million catchment and still only 7k fans.

:lol::lol::lol:

hurry up and leave the east
place your HQ in centrepoint tower since your the "sydney" roosters

we don't want a rugby league team here!

The rabbitohs are the winningest team in professional rugby league history in australia with (20) premierships long live the mighty south sydney rabbitohs the pride of the league the people's team forever in our shadow jealousy is a curse chookies:lol:lol

one-eyed rabbitoh

Cliffhanger

Coach
Also the losingest team in the NRL. Having lost more matches than any other side in the competition and won more wooden spoons and unlike premierships they have been winning wooden spoons recently.

Cliffhanger

Coach
No because I've never seen them win one, I've only seen them be the competition's whipping boy. I've seen the Roosters play 5 grand finals, win a minor premiership and a premiership. If it didn't happen in my lifetime then I don't really take it into consideration.

1 eye, 2 bedrooms, 4 fake pensions, 5 flagons, 8 kids, 10 warrants, 12 fingers, 17 teeth, 20 premierships seen none of them. The life of a Souffs supporter