What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry Peranara

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's been so enjoyable watching Manly fans maintain the rage after Saturday's game.

Especially after telling Newcastle fans to suck it up a few weeks ago.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
It's been so enjoyable watching Manly fans maintain the rage after Saturday's game.

Especially after telling Newcastle fans to suck it up a few weeks ago.

Eh. We got caned in the penalties last week.

This week we win again.

What are your plans for September?? :wink:

Timmah

Staff member
Eh. We got caned in the penalties last week.

This week we win again.

What are your plans for September?? :wink:
What do my plans for September have to do with Henry Perenara and 100+ posts of complaints from Manly fans?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What do my plans for September have to do with Henry Perenara and 100+ posts of complaints from Manly fans?

Simply pointing out that we can have a whinge about the ref and still live to fight another day.

Your piece of shit team can't :):)

So yeah, we've had a whinge, now onto focussing on the finals.

Timmah

Staff member
Simply pointing out that we can have a whinge about the ref and still live to fight another day.

Your piece of shit team can't :):)

So yeah, we've had a whinge, now onto focussing on the finals.
We've been hot garbage this season, refs have had very little to do with our fate.

Doesn't preclude me or any other fan of any other club calling you lot out for being sooks.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
We've been hot garbage this season, refs have had very little to do with our fate.

Doesn't preclude me or any other fan of any other club calling you lot out for being sooks.
I'd rather sook about an external factor than some of the sooking happening in the kennel right now.

squiddy

Juniors
Sharks have always been and always will be our bitch. Proved that again 3 weeks ago

Wasn't Perenara the ref that game too and sharks got canned - there was a dodgy head high call against Leutele when he tacked a guy a round the waist, a very dodgy offside call and more all in Manlys favor

slamminsam246

Juniors
Wasn't Perenara the ref that game too and sharks got canned - there was a dodgy head high call against Leutele when he tacked a guy a round the waist, a very dodgy offside call and more all in Manlys favor
Lol clutching at straws. Difference is, despite all the penalties (and bullshit try), we defended brilliantly and were gallant in defeat. Sharks were simply DOMINATED.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Perenara was not the ref in the Manly v Sharks slaughter.

Nice try though.

Latest posts