What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here comes the end.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Well lads, I got down on one dodgy knee and thrust a sparkling stone into the air.

She said yes.

Now I need a spot for the ceremony. I'd like to keep it local, so I'm thinking about Darook Park. However that seems pretty common.

Anyone got any other suggestions? Anything Shire related is fair game.

P.S. She was unaffiliated, so turning her to the Black White and Blue was easy... At least, it was after I got her past the whole, hating sport thing anyway...

SadShark

Bench
Well lads, I got down on one dodgy knee and thrust a sparkling stone into the air.

She said yes.

Now I need a spot for the ceremony. I'd like to keep it local, so I'm thinking about Darook Park. However that seems pretty common.

Anyone got any other suggestions? Anything Shire related is fair game.

P.S. She was unaffiliated, so turning her to the Black White and Blue was easy... At least, it was after I got her past the whole, hating sport thing anyway...
Whilst I congratulate you, I also trust you acknowledge the end of sex.

A scientific formula fact - wedding cake + placing a gold band on a woman’s finger neutralises lust.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Whilst I congratulate you, I also trust you acknowledge the end of sex.

A scientific formula fact - wedding cake + placing a gold band on a woman’s finger neutralises lust.
I direct you Sir, to the subject of this thread.

Quigs

Immortal
This is the end,

My only friend the end,

We'll never look into your eyes

again,

The Blue Bus is calling us,

The Blue Bus is calling us,

Driver where you takin' us?

Eion

First Grade
Congrats mate, went to a service a few weeks back at Salmon Haul, just near the park there overlooking the water which was nice. Reception was at the St George motor boat club which was also good.