What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys I’m back! WCD!

BLM01

First Grade
Hey guys I’m back the surgery went ok so I might at least get to 46 lol I’m 45
I’ve been watching the games Over the last 3 weeks in and out of my surgery so here’s my take
Garetth fullback
Dufty wing
Pereira wing
Mann to right centre
Aitken to left centre
Hunt to h/b
Feild 5/8
Sir James
Sir Tyson
Sir jack
Sir Blake

Jeremy Luciano lawrie
McDonald
I am sure your doctors would have preferred you not watch Dragons game to aid your recovery but you do what you got to do to get through it. Good the surgery went Ok. Onwards and upwards with your health and recovery. Pity I cant say the same about your football team.

dannyt

Coach
WCD, welcome back champ, we need all hands on deck!

Let’s hope the team can help you keep a positive disposition (just don’t rely on that though :head_bandage:).

As for your team selection, well, you’re on meds right? Maybe the coach needs some too...
mary needs a lot more than just meds.

sco22

Juniors
Nice to hear WCD keep focused one foot in front the other enjoy life and the footy and the forum
All the best WCD

Drakon

Juniors
I was just wondering (again) how your surgery went and how you were going. Thought I'd see if you'd posted. So pleased it all went well for you. And look at yesterday. What a tonic! You brought us luck.

Good to see you back with us. Get well.

Latest posts