What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Guys...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks for the compliment-at least I was born with hands, not like the inbred thing that you came out as. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
thanks for the compliment-at least I was born with hands, not like the inbred thing that you came out as. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You really know how to hurt a guy sadunit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who said I was hurting anyone-I was pointing out mere facts. I'm in awe of you to be honest-any human thing like yourself should be applauded-Not too many people type with their toes-even though you do have 17 may seem as an advantage over everyone else, but when your typing with them, That's gotta be hard work-Congrats mate, your a real Aussie battler................ :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors

I like your signature there d!ckhead.. You predict Souths wooden sponers, you predict Leeds united FA Cup winners but all you predict for the merged scum is the best yet.. Now that wouldn't be hard would it.. You guys have hardly set the world on fire and you have blown millions on your team trying.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
Who said I was hurting anyone-I was pointing out mere facts. I'm in awe of you to be honest-any human thing like yourself should be applauded-Not too many people type with their toes-even though you do have 17 may seem as an advantage over everyone else, but when your typing with them, That's gotta be hard work-Congrats mate, your a real Aussie battler................ :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Love your work sadunit, where do you get your stuff, I'm guessing your drawing on your own life experiences ;-) . But you should get out a bit more (if you are able) or at least talk to some ppl out of your own gene pool - you might just learn something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
That doesnt deter the fact that Rastus you are a little aussie battler, dont be ashamed, u should be proud of it! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
"in awe" remember that, we're applauding you ratfuzz, congratulating you, giving you accolades and you just wanna be a dickhead about it all. You see you don't want us to even change our tune and be nice to ya anymore-what's the matter junior, someone stole your dildo!

Latest posts