What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Manly boys

hindy111

Post Whore
Just letting you guys know that Will Hoppate looks the goods.I was very impressed with his debut.
Beeing a former player im sure use like to know how he is going.Im more than happy to drop in here from time to time with some updates

Patorick

Staff member
Bit quiet so far, to be expected.

A few flashes of brilliance though.

winnyason

Juniors
really you win 2 games then try that one, one player idiot...........................Jamie Lyon is that your blood boiling hold back the tears.

Tommax25

Bench
I think we came out far, far ahead tbh. The Eels have had shambolic recruitment and retention for just about as long as I've watched the game (over 10 years now). For an Eels fan to crow about one ex-Manly player performing well, no matter how justified the praise is, is a bit silly considering the vast amount of success Manly have had using players they lost.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
This might be the first player we have lost to you in 20 years that can actually play first grade.... Congratz and good luck on that premiership hunt. Over 30 years now, isn't it?

Anybody remember when we lost Cannings to Parra?

TheParraboy

Staff member
The OP has a habit of acting like a tosser at times, so apologies for the nuisance thread, he makes them in our own section as well

You guys have done considerably way better with our ex-players than we have from yours

Id have Lyon back in a heartbeat any time over the last 10 years

Good luck tonight v Cowboys